• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is 600mg of serequal safe after a mix of amphetamines (mostly mdma)?

hiiiii

Greenlighter
I'm an idiot and did not test any of these drugs, so I'm taking my comedown drugs with caution.
So before I list the fucked drugs, I'm going to fist mention that I was on very strong antibiotics that I finished the day before (its supposed to be slightly dangerous because it intensifies the high alot, I figured that would be what I wanted cause I only thought I'd be taking a half gram of rock md that was really good (I usually have a tolerance that needs 6ps to get a good high, not with this stuff though- I took one earlier that week and I couldnt shut up at all), but because I was so shocked I felt like I did when I first tried them so I was sad that my high started to die down a bit so without really thinking I got my hands on a masterchef biccie and two super googs (and they were pretty big and got me even more cooked then before, like I had a second come up in one night) and theeeeeen this idiot decided it would be g to smoke a bunch of meth the whole night with it too which was most likely cut with juice. So as you can imagine, I probably got the most high I've ever got off amphetamines last night. I took magnesium before, during and after and I still felt rather shit. When I got home, wayyy to late I took 300mg and went to sleep instantaneously pretty much with a lit ciggy in my hand, I've woken up and I'm still coming down really badly and honestly I just want to sleep after I eat some dinner, would taking another 300mg of serequal be unsafe and if so, is amitriptyline safer instead? And if it is, whats the highest I could take without having an od? I'm shattered that I don't have any vallium left because I much prefer that but at this point this is all I've got.
Please help this cooked unit out before I start experiencing drug induced psychosis (which can get very intense for me).
Also- this is my first post here, I usually just read others but considering the weird amount of mixtures I kind of needed to post this. So apologies if I have broken any rules here, please let me know and I'll fix it up/word it better.

ps, if this is all really weirdly worded its because I'm an australian teenage girl.