• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Hppd

Danjoking

Greenlighter
Hey guys

Sorry if it?s not related to this thread, and sorry for my bad English.

My story:
So i was a daily cannbis/mijrhuana Smoker For 8/7 month , until one day bad trip hit me like a strike, i was felling something went wrong with my head , like something in my vision as been change , the sky felt me wrong and look unfamiliar was strange felling like it DR , allso after few days , i had DP , suicide thought , depression unmotivated anxity panic attack , so I began to calm down after this horrible nightmare it took me 4 month to get over it , after 3 month, I drank alcohol with some friends, i think i drink to much wake up at morning , with some defucal eye sight symptoms, after 2 week i came a croos somthing that called hppd that answered my symptoms

HPPD Symptoms: scale

Light sensetive(7/10)
Trailers(3/10)
Static tv / lines in my white walls(9/10)
After image(5/10)
Eye floaters(9/10)
entoptic phenomenons(10/10)
Color pop up in my field sometimes(3/10)
Sensitive to shadows around me(5/10)
Some object move in my sight(2/10)

I was at ophthalmologist he said i dont have nothing

Didn?t wear glasses, my vision eye in long , very good and allso in close

Didnt take any medication , i avoid drugs(will not take this anymore) , i avoid alcohol allso

I have hppd almost 1 month

Questions:

1)Who had cure from this disorder and can give me good tips to help me

2)i didnt use mdma/lsd , only cannbis/mijrhuana/kush do you think the brain can refix it self

Thanks ?

The only thing I can think of honestly, since you aren't being recognized by your ophthalmologist, is get a second opinion. He sounds like he isn't taking you seriously at all, when the only one who can truly say how YOU feel and see is YOU.

Sorry man I don't have personal experience this way.

I've also felt some of the symtoms you described , can anyone give some more infos on what could be the cause of this . I've been mostly smoking pot and pop a pill now and then .

I've had hppd for 11 years. Doctors didn't believe me, my parents didn't believe me. I felt like I was on constant acid trip and nobody was there for me. It was really hard... but it does get better!

Although I still have visuals, I have just stopped caring. I don't even notice them anymore. You will adapt. Its really your only choice.

The one medication that I have heard helping in klonopin. However, you do not want a benzo addiction. The best thing you can do is just stop taking anything psychoactive. Stimulants and psychedelics are a must. Stop drinking any caffeine. If you smoke, quit. Do not even hang out with people smoking weed. Keep yourself busy, if you're not already. Anxiety and Hppd go hand in hand. They are a compound problem. Anxiety makes hppd worse and hppd makes anxiety worse. Its a 'death spiral'. So the best thing to do for now is limit opportunities for your mind to start worrying. This might be a second job or going back to school. Or start working out. Be so busy that you don't have time to give a shit.

Good luck

Hey guys thank for reply, those it get any better or no noticeable for you guys

Is there a way to cured by time and avoiding drugs?