• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Does Kratom help methadone WDs?

LittleLadyInRed

Greenlighter
Will Kratom help with a methadone wd. Coming down from taking 60mg a day. Any other suggestions for this wd?

Hey LittleLady, welcome to Bluelight :)

I'm going to move your post over to the recovery forums (sober living) as those folks have a lot more experience dealing with wds and may have some helpful advice :)

Take care,
CFC

Kratom has been instrumental to my recovery from Rx opioids and heroin, as well as my depression and anxiety. I highly recommend it for your situation.

If I were you I would Google a reputable vendor and try a sample pack. There are many strains to choose from so it may take a little while to work out what strain and dose it right for you. What is the hardest part about withdrawal for you? If it's a lack of energy, try a green or white vein (I'd go with green, it's a good balanced variety). Too restless and can't relax? Red vein (which is often said to be the most opiate-like).

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. I've been using Kratom for a long time and could answer almost any question about it.

It'll help but your still going to be uncomfortable. If you can get other comfort meds i would