• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

suboxone

youngxzeus

Greenlighter
i have been doing fatenayl well its a pill m30 pill but it has fetenayl in it ive been smoking them for 8 months everyday i recently got suboxones but was told i have to withdraw for 24 hours before taking it because i will go into worse withdraws and other people say i dont have to wait 24 hours i just have to wait until im actually withdrawing ive looked it up and some people say u do some people say u dont is there anyone who has done suboxone and how long did u waitt ?? i really want to get off these pills but withdrawing for 24 hours is very hard and i dont wanna take suboxone to early and end up withdrawing worse .:(

As hard as it might be i would just endure the 24 hours of withdrawal because how long someone has to wait seems to be widely variable from person to person. I just wouldn?t want to risk taking it too early and getting thrown into horrible withdrawals.

Fentanyl detox is said to be very intense. I would suggest going to the hospital for the first 24h and riding it out (they can help you with medication that eases the symptoms and support you). falsifiedhypothesi is absoulutely right: Precipitated detox is nothing you want to go through.
Stay strong, the suboxone will end the suffering from withdrawal and can really help you. You're only 24h away from your goal...

i have been doing fatenayl well its a pill m30 pill but it has fetenayl in it ive been smoking them for 8 months everyday i recently got suboxones but was told i have to withdraw for 24 hours before taking it because i will go into worse withdraws and other people say i dont have to wait 24 hours i just have to wait until im actually withdrawing ive looked it up and some people say u do some people say u dont is there anyone who has done suboxone and how long did u waitt ?? i really want to get off these pills but withdrawing for 24 hours is very hard and i dont wanna take suboxone to early and end up withdrawing worse .:(

Hey man.. I know its hard. Fent withdrawal is bad, the only thing thats worse is precipitated fent withdrawal. And the only predictable thing about the transition is; its unpredictable. I've done it 10+ times.

That being said, since its a short acting opioid I find the 24 hours isn't completely necessary. Sometimes 12 hours is enough, sometimes its not. 18 hours would probably be alright. Thats just my experience. everyone is different, everyones brain acts differently. However, whats more important than time is that you are in withdrawal when you take it. When you feel like you couldn't possibly bear it another moment. Thats a good time.

Edit: See if you can get your hands on some benzos. Then you can simply sleep for the first 24 hours. I've done this before with pretty good success.

Ive detoxed from Heroin, probably with Fentanyl mixed in also, multiple times in Jail and at home. Usually I use suboxone because its incredible. I usually say to wait at least 12 hours and try to get 24. Take as little as you can to just get through the day, get something to make you sleep. I take subs because I am in school and have a job so I cant be bedridden. But if you can, do it.