• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine tartrate ?? How much to inject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenlighter
I have a vial of morphine tartrate and am wanting to inject some , I just don?t know how much I should have . I?m on methadone but only 3 mls . The tartrate says 120mg in 1.5 mls how much do u recommend to get nicely stoned but not smashed

Well, 3ml of most commercial methadone AFAIK would be 15-30mg(it’ seems to be 5-10mg per ml mostly)

So don’t shoot 120mg, that is insane-Onky becuase opioid calculators suck at methadone conversion, will tell you that CHRONIC methadone is usually about as potent as IV morphine, however cross tolerance comes into play

Pretend it is twice as strong as methadone, make sure you have sitter if inexperienced, and, an antihistamine would be prudent with morphine (Cetirizine is non drowsy and seems fairly benign, if unfamiliar with H1 antagonist medications) - I am going to probably close this, PM me if you have a specific question, or questions, otherwise, vague dosing advice isn’t exactly what we ideally do, please be safe and cautious and feel welcome to ask questions

Status
Not open for further replies.