Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why such a huge difference?

RunRiverRun

Greenlighter
Hey!

So the first chemical i tried was xtc. They were hearth shaped pills with LOVE written over them. I took one and then another when i felt the peak coming.

4 months after that i consumed 1.1 gram of ( trip report posted on the subforum ) some good quality MDMA. I was indeed very high and liked it. But there were so many stuff that i have not experienced and i really know what was in the pills that could cause them, because I actualy really liked it, even more so than MDMA to be honest

What i felt on that night of xtc was;

- Vision and lights shifting and shaking around ( I heard this is because of eyes actualy twitching )
- Extreme desire for warmness ( we all ended up wearing our coats + shoes and taking blankets on which felt AMAZING)
- HUUGE loving and sympathy for anyone around. I don't know how many times I have hugged my friends.
- Extreme energy and euphoria, was not even able to sit down for hours, dancing to really high BPM music that i could no way stand when im sober.
- Rubbing my legs, forehead and just the sensation of touching felt so pleasureable. I also kept on grinding my teeth.
- Comedown was close to none. Everybody was actualy able to sleep an hour after the effects started to fade out. Which wasn't the case for me though, as mine lasted like 10 hours LOL.

The stuff i listed above except for the euphoria, had nothing to do with my MDMA trip. I know it is beyond stupid to ask for what was in my pill but since i have stated my pill looks like and tried to draw a clear image of the high, i suppose it is highly possible to suggest.

I know it's a bit long, but in this thread (http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/791073-What-is-wrong-with-the-MDMA-available-today) we're trying to answer this same question. Sometimes MDMA isn't the same all the time, due to adulterants, impurities, isomer ratio (you know that MDMA molecule has two parts with different effects) or different forms the molecule can take that are hard to distinguish from each other, chemically speaking. So, to sum things up, there are several things that could have changed between one experience and the other, one of them being your MDMA.