• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nootropics and meth

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
We need a nootropic focus form, fuck reddit and longecity(j/k).
I?m looking for ppl who have used phenylpiracetam (which is this most simulating noot imo) with or right after meth.
Didnt get no sleep and I?m gearing up for a 12 hour shift. I saved a bit so I wouldnt be crashing and burning as soon as I got there. I was wondering if it would be dangerous to take .2 like 5 hours before the phenylpiracetam. Really rather not get more meth but this shift is going to brutal like the one I just came home from. Has anyone taken the two in the same day without any problems. I usually take 200-250 of the phenylpi which feels like 30mg of Adderall without the euphoria. Also does choline supplementation affect people abusing ?traditional? atoms?

Not much out there FBD, everything seems to point to enhancement, personally I'd space it out or at least titrate till you find out exactly how it effects you.

One study that was done on rats showed that combining MDMA with piracetam greatly increased the psycho-stimulatory effects.
Exactly how MDMA combines with piracetam is still unclear at this time. One proposed theory is that piracetam affects the dopaminergic, glutamatergic and cholinergic systems in the brain which alters the effects of MDMA. Modulation of one or all three of these systems could defiantly enhance the effects of MDMA or methamphetamine.

Piracetam may also influence MDMA by interacting with membrane phospholipids. This is the most likely and widely accepted theory. Piracetam influences phospholipids and they interact with different neurotransmitter systems. Modulation of these systems via phospholipid synthesis is the most plausible cause of the MDMA and Piracetam interaction.

Piracetam may help to reduce some toxicity associated with MDMA. This field is very unclear so there is not enough data to assume whether or not this is fully plausible. Oxidative stresses are believed to be induced by MDMA and methamphetamine. Memory loss is thought to be a long term side effect of recurrent MDMA use. This type of memory loss is thought to be the same kind involved in Alzheimer’s disease. It is plausible that piracetam may reduce or eliminate the level of MDMA-induced oxidative stress.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4096612

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/611375-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Nootropics-Thread-(Stack-2)/

Very interesting study and informative post, thanks. I was able to save .2 :)O)till this morning. And will try 150mg doses the phenylpiracetam and see how it goes. Definitely going to give the other a few hours to get out of my system partially. Thanks again JA.

Sure thing, report back how it works out if you feel like it as there is so little information on it out there. There seems to be a little info on an Adderall + Nootropic crowd, but meth is a slightly different beast. Stay hydrated and don't work too hard (-;

I've tried a whole gamut of nootropics with various stimulants, and my experience has generally been either no perceptible effect or actually a reduction/flattening of stimulant intensity.

Noopept was probably the most 'synergistic' (with alpha GPC), in the sense that I fatigued notably less. Otoh I felt my mind was more clouded and less perspicacious.

I've read plenty of other more positive anecdotes with combinations of various ~racetams + stims though. And you'd probably expect some synergy, even if that's not my experience.

Not to bump but have you tried phenylpiracetam? I enjoy a few nootropics but phen is the only one that is stimulating to the point you know it’s not placebo. Clean energy with no euphoria kinda like 2-FA. I think phenylpiracetam and coluracetam should be used in combination in rehabs to get people off of meth and stuff. The coluracetam has a good mood lift and restores cognition(definitely seems to help with cravings) without any stimulation and the other is simple, clean, stimulation without euphoria with out a crash. The caffeine gives me angina pretty bad so I’m trying to ween off with this so I can get through a work day without caffeine.

I, too, have tried numerous noots wth stims, with meth being my core go-to during much of this time (but not always) and unlike CFC's experience I'd say I've always notced a SYNERGY with the two. Simple piracetam, and Noopept, have helped noticeably, but those were in my meth days. Now with various RCs anything halfway decent with little side effects (won't name specifics but there are a few high-grade worth focus-strenthening RCs on the market now) taken in combination with aforementioned PRAMARACETAM, RU-g95 (or whatever, the uber phenylpiracetam contaiing a Cl atom to its structure) and PHENYLPIRACETAM, prove themselves worth combining with stims to get u all that your worth. That being said, this is probably highly brain-dependent and psychology-dependent results analysis were talking about here, and the possibilities don't begin and end with my experiences. if you're after maximal performance I could attest to these combinations, but be warned, they make the cocktail and all the idea of drug stacking all the more seductive tho. you've been warned.

I used to take about 300mg of Adrafinil and some times a 200mg extended release caffeine capsule for the days I stay up all night spun out of my glory and it atleast did feel an improvement but ya know you just gotta come down lol your dopamine receptors do get tired too haha

Last night i consumed 100 mg phenylpiracetam (which i love btw: for me, it works as an antidepressant with enhanced motivation and spontaneous engagement in different focus-orientes activities -- the days pass so fluidly), 60 mg of lisdexamphetamine, 15 mg of dextroampetamine, 3 x 200 mg l-theanine and 2 x 300 mg NALT and felt amazing: really clean stimulation, sharper vision, rapid memory recall, a more controlled hyperfocus (i.e., you can control the "stuckness") and enhanced verbal fluency. Also found it much more euphoric than amphetamine on its own. Loved the combination.

Completely sleep deprived yet with no pronounced comedown, i still decided to take 2 x 100 mg phenylpiracetam (along with three eggs, chicken breast and some nuts), 0,5 mg clonazepam, 1 mg nitrazolam, a couple of bowls of morrocan hash and 5c-xxp -- and i'm in a great mood, with no significant cognitive impairment (phenylpiracetam seem to abolish some of the cognitive side-effects of benzos without reducing the anxiolysis). Been reading Mircea Eliade, listening to Goat and playing Divinity: Original Sin -- enhanced edition and genuinely enjoyed it. Feels like cheating!

^phenylpiracetam really does seem to even out the effects of benzos. I just quit Kratom and the first couple of days I was stumbling around from too much diclazepam. On day 4 I’m taking a little less benzos but with 200mgs of phenylpiracetam and I seemed to do alright at my semi-stressful job. Very synergetic.

hey hi
Is this still going ?
I have tried it. And I rate it 100%
I’ve tried a couple, not all, other nootropics also, adrafinel, coloracatam, NSR 189 and bromantane.
Phenylpiractam is the best one in my opinion. All of them seemed to work great except adrafinel.