• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time on ecstasy. No high after 3 hours??

Swim8976

Greenlighter
I tried ecstasy tonight for the first time. I took one pill at 11:30 and another at 1 am (1.5 hours later). Its now almost 2:30 and I have had very few noticeable effects that last maybe a couple of minutes at a time. Were the pills just bunk or should I keep waiting?
Edit: I havent eaten since 7 pm, I'm 5'5 170lbs, female

Last edited:
Unfortunatly the product is either fake or something other than MDMA all together. Did you say have some effects? There was a time that I was rolling on presses, mints, double stacks or just Molly almost once a week. I was going to awesome DJ performances or just fun bands 4-5 times a month. Im fortunate to live in one of the three biggest cities in the USA. It was a great few years. The reason I bring that up is because I have a really hard timrle findiny quality X these days. Im not sure if its actually not around as much or the fact me and my friends are no longetlr ad active in the dance/party/rave scene.

I have on many occasions taken awful product before. Generally I did not feel much of anything at all. Occasionally I would some effects, sometimes as if I was in the early stages of rolling and then the amazing come on/build up to the peak just never came. Finally, 2 or 3 times I became outright ill. I threw up. Expierenced nausea,headache,blurred vision,tachycardia, tremors,insomnia etc... That my friend wad miserable. Nothing worse than being all excited to roll on a night out and then paying 15 or $20 to become violently ill.

I guess that's one thing you could be grateful for is that you're not sick. Getting speaking the onset of mdma take place after about 30 to 60 Minutes of dosing. Obviously many factors influence that onset. In my expierence I would feel very slight effects after 30 minutes and then the real fun will start after 45 minutes, the peak would take place after about 1 hour and 30 minutes or 2 hours. Effects will start to fade after about three and a half hours then once I hit that 4-Hour mark I would still be high but the intensity would be substantially lower than the peak. At 4 or 5 hours you are still in the after glow, but the roll wae s basically over. I've always found that if I have to redose after an hour because I wasn't feeling it yet then I was dealing with low quality product or fake product altogether. Sorry to hear that your expierence went that way. I'm sorry for the giant rant but about rolling for hours. Let me know if you have any questions and better luck next time.

my apologies for the numerous spelling/grammatical errors. Im on my mobile and im pretty intoxicated. Drank about eight 90 minute IPA's. I should have read my response BEFORE POSTING and am not able to edit yet.

I also forgot to mention something. If you took X or molly and were questioning if it worked or just felt " very few noticeable effects" you were definatly sold bullshit. I have done just about every common drug either a few times or habitually. I had a opiate addiction ( fortunatly kicked the habit) that went from hydrocodone to oxycodone and eventually fentanyl/heroin. A good opiate high is absolutluly amazing. Its really difficult to decide but I think rolling on some high quality chicago "mints" ( A particular ecstasy pill that i havent seen in years) was pretty much unequivocally the most amazing feeling in my life. Since it was your first time its hard to anticipate the effects. Trust me though, if you aquired a quality product you would have zero questions to ask. That shit is unmistakably AMAZING. Me and my friends used to take them with on almost all of our little vacations. Florida, Cali, Bonaroo, vegas. NYC for new years. And more. Those were some of the best times of my entire life. The type of expierence that literally changes you as a person and leaves you wondering if the best times of your life are behind you. Now I want to fucking roll at a bassnectar shoe.....good fucking times