Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - First Time - MDMA for the first time [1.1 Gram]

RunRiverRun

Greenlighter
Hey!

First of all, I have experimented with xtc 2 times in the past, but I doubt they contained more than 20% of MDMA in them as the xtc in my country is beyond awful in terms of quality. So it is pretty safe to say that this was my first time with the M.

So me and a friend bought 1.3G of MDMA which is tested 81% pure.

It was in full crystal form and the moment we got it i told him "this is TOO MUCH for 2 people"

Now he is pretty experienced with most drugs. He kept on insisting that he was used to the dose and we would be just fine. Since I knew there was no such thing as an MDMA overdose i just told him "yeah i will just do 100 mg of it and you can do whatever you want with the rest"

So we get to his house, he crashes all the crystals and puts them in a cup.

He gives me just a bit with the tip of a tea spoon and takes 2 fatty lines + 1 parachute immediately.

He starts going nuts so we go up to his room.

After this point we have some good setting. Pretty lights, good music and my friends dogs walking around. I feel pretty normal except for the bit of euphoria which i assumed was nothing.

He lays down on the bed is pretty messed up. He can't even speak properly and has short term memory loss to where he just says the first 3 words of every sentence and then forgets about what he was talking, jumps in to just some other random talk that i cant relate to.

Seeing him that high i prepare myself a huge line and snort it.

5 minutes later i feel like i am flying over the moon. I am not really energetic but life is damn good i can say that.

I go near the window and light up a cigarette and just enjoy the forrest view smiling and enjoying the music.

My friend is absolute DEAD, just lying on the bed, watching around in a state of trans.

I go back and get another huge line 15 minutes later and I am BLOWN.

I didn't feel tired or sleepy but laying down on the bed and watching the lights and listening to the music felt just amazing.

So I went ahead and took another HUGE line.

I laid back down on the bed and I am blasting with joy and happiness. The pleasure i had was so damn intense that I realised i was humming with joy.

25 minutes later, I feel I am slightly coming down, so I go and get another huge line.

Decide to stay standed and my mind is just playing with me. I experience going on and off in weird forms which makes me understand why my friend was having difficulty making sentences. It's like i was getting snapped out of reality to some other reality which i can relate to. 10 seconds later and BOOM i am back to reality and I realise i was gone for the 10 seconds. This happened only 2 times but it was a really odd experience.

This just keeps on going for hours and my friend is just laying down there not taking any redoses prior to his initial ones.

I go over to the cup a final time and realise IT IS ALL FINISHED?????

I am just paralysed staring at the empty cup. How the fuck could i have done that in my first time doing MDMA?

The days after i didn't really feel much of a come down. No depression anxiety or anything. I did not sleep for another 24 hours tho and going on the scale i see i ended up losing 5KG.

Two questions that i have though about my trip is;

1) Do you think I have caused much harm to my body? Any suggestions to heal up from whatever damage was done?
2) My friend has done mdma tens and maybe hundreds of times. How could have he basicaly passed out with such a small dose compared to mine? He doesn't even remember anything about the night and I was wide awake and I can still remember every single moment? I am not on any meds and I never even take medicine even if i am dying from sickness. No other drug use except for weed and acid 4 times with an average dose of 200 UG.

Side note : I do not endorse using high doses of MDMA or any dose of MDMA to be exact. Hope none of you are stupid enough to just be OK with doing such high doses just reading someone do it out of a forum post. Things can and likely will go wrong, stay safe.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

So me and a friend bought 1.3G of MDMA which is tested 81% pure.

Since I knew there was no such thing as an MDMA overdose

You are extremely misinformed about drugs from reading your post.

The two that stick out to me are these statments.

There absolutely is such thing as an MDMA overdose, its scientifically proven and published in medical journals with regards to humans and mice.

81% pure mdma? says who a drug dealer with no knowledge of chemistry?