Recipe:
Marijuana: a quarter oZ
Xanax(alprazolam): 2mg
Codeine(pill form): 150mg
Hypnosedon(Flunitrazepam(benzodiazepine)): 2mg
Vulbegal(Flunitrazepan(benzodiazepine)): 4mg
Zyprexa(Olanzapine(theio-benzodiazepine)): 20mg
Pseudoephedrine: 240mg

(Obviously 6 different substances but 7 different drugs tho.)

So..

9:00PM: I've been smokin blunts since the afternoon so I decided to step it up and pop some. Popped 8 pills 30mg each of Pseudo just for the extra body high.
!At this point I gotta mention that I am a pretty familiar user. Oops ADHD kicked in.!
10:pM: Shit. I was pretty impatient. Popped 15 pills 10mg each of Codeine. *rekt*

~meanwhile~
smoking more loud
~meanwhile~

11:45PM: Phone rings. A friend was calling me. IT WAS AT THIS MOMENT THAT I KNEW. I FUCKED UP. I literally tried my best but I couldn't help moving my arm to pick it up. Codeine had me fucked up.
After a couple minutes I called him back. He was gonna come over to bring me a surprise. As I was able to move I grabbed some Xanax and I popped em (2 1mg pills).
00:00AM: He arrives. We smoke a splif and then he tosses on the table 2 Vulbegal pills (2mg each) and 2 Hypnosedon pills (1mg each).
I smoke one I pop one. I repeat and I repeat.
1:00AM:
I AM STILL ALIVE AND POPPING MORE.
BUT.

I have lost control of my body. I move my arm and it starts to swing all over. Holy shit. My homie is looking like *WTF*.
At this point I stand up and start walking all over my house. I was literally walking like a zombie but that felt great. I know it's weird.
My vision is giving up. I see distorted colors and shapes as I can barely open my eyes.
The body high was out of earth. I was feeling like I wasn't even in my body.
What follows is an hour of tripping my ass off in other dimensions.
2:15AM: The other guy leaves. I wake up. Feeling like I'm an alien or some shit. Now I can't sleep. I decide to pop some Zyprexa to help me sleep. I pop 8 pills 2,5mg each.
2:30AM: The amnesia effect from the benzos and the roofies kicked in. I'm laying on the bed. Listening to Relapse, a disc from Eminem.
3:00AM: The song 3:00AM from Eminem comes on.

- I black out... -

Now. As I said DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I've done a lot of crazy shit so I survived it. You may not. Let me know if u enjoyed it and if you want more trip reports from me.
-nRXce.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_codeine
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_hipnosedon
substancecode_flunitrazepam
substancecode_vulbegal
substancecode_zyprexa
substancecode_olanzapine
substancecode_antipsychotics
substancecode_pseudophedrine
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
you smoked a benzo? lol.

once when i was in highschool i laced a blunt with xanax.

the heat mostly destroys the benzo salt since it doesn't vaporize, just decomposes.

you smoked a benzo? lol.

once when i was in highschool i laced a blunt with xanax.

the heat mostly destroys the benzo salt since it doesn't vaporize, just decomposes.

Yea wouldn't expect smoking them to work very well, or to be very healthy, due to combustion of most everything in the pill.

Vaporization of some benzos does work, however, some crazy younguns talking about doing so on other forums. Guess they mix it with vape juice then vaporize it out of a vape device.

I tried vaporizing etizolam off of foil once or twice years ago. I must have burned the shit out of it because I had to vaporize almost 10mg to get 2mg worth of effects. Kicked in almost instantly and didn't last long either, probably only an hour. Or maybe it lasted the usual length but I just wasnt aware of the effects anymore past an hour.

I actually made a solution with a klon, Clonazolam and a PG/VG. This ROA seems to absorb little to no psychoactive ingredients, if the person (needing treatment for PTSD, BDD, Chronic Depression) is hypersensitive to most med/substances. Works like a charm for her if only used in moderation when necessary (episode/panic attacks). We've tried 15+ Rx meds... all too strong! Vaping lowest ammount at a time brings her back to herself in 5-7 minutes. May be all placebo but it's the only way we could manage the chronic episodes and panic attacks, PTSD, etc. Hasn't let us down for almost a year. Thank god for the additional Clonazolam (diluted to mcg/ml) because just the Klonipin still wasn't doing enough and was usually a hit or miss 50/50.

i smoked valium once and barely knew what was going on around me.
couldnt imagine all this other shit on top of it

As I was able to move I grabbed some Xanax and I popped em (2 1mg pills).
00:00AM: He arrives. We smoke as(a*) splif and then he tosses on the table 2 Vulbegal pills (2mg each) and 2 Hypnosedon pills (1mg each).
I smoke one I pop one. I repeat and I repeat.

that was actually a misspell I corrected it sorry for the vagueness.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nRXce

3:00AM: The song 3:00AM from Eminem comes on.

Well played!

u gotta know ur shit homie. ;)

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by nRXce
Pseudoephedrine: 240mg

yeah but I had a lot of tolerance on this shit tho..

Ummm.....tolerance has nothing to do with the harm/damage it inflicts on your heart and circulatory system......which, considering the dosage, you probably did quite a bit.
Just like with opioids, how tolerance builds to the psychological and pain killing effects, but not to the respiratory depression. Same concept pretty much, just different substances and classes- and therefore, obviously, different effects and biological systems involved/affected.

Also, I'm not sure most people here need the "don't try at home" disclaimer.....because most people (myself included) wouldn't even WANT to do this at home OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Hahahaha...
I mean, some of these substances are okay, but who IN THE HELL would want to abuse pseudo or olanzapine (or any other antipsychotics)- well, TRY to abuse- seeing as neither of these are abusable or recreational in any way- though they are very harmful.....answer is: nobody (except maybe kids who don't know any better).

Lastly, you realize that smoking benzos is nothing more than a great way to totally waste them, right? The same trend applies here as it does to abusing pseudo and AP's (kids who don't know any better). All you're doing is burning up (and therefore- destroying) your drugs. Benzos are not smokeable.....they cannot handle the heat. This is common knowledge- something I'd strongly suggest you acquaint yourself with.

You REALLY need to research the substances you consume before consuming them bud.
Not doing so (which is clearly the path you took) is a great way to waste your drugs (as you did here), and harm/poison yourself (which you also did- needlessly, I might add)
Not bothering/being too lazy to do a little reading like this happens to be one of the biggest contributors to drug deaths- and prohibition, in fact. It's funny too, because these people then turn around and complain about drugs being illegal/controlled (which I find hilarious).
It is very simple, basic HR practice that ANYONE with a brain can do.....so why the hell aren't you?

-PA