• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Chakra meditation and psi manipulation

Jamesdean420

Bluelighter
I opened my heart chakra and succeeded in psi manipulation my first try. Can I use this power to do different things I heard I can I just have to experiment. What are the different kinds of energy manulation? I heard I can transfer energy (psi-ki). I also heard I can make it visible to the naked eye. How to I make it strong enough? Should I unlock all of my chakras first to accomplish this? Do I have the power to unlock all of these manipulation powers or so I just get one? What are some other exercises to unlock other abilities? I felt a spirits prescience when I was meditating is there any way I can talk to them, my hand got cold and I felt like they were holding it.

How to I make it strong enough? Should I unlock all of my chakras first to accomplish this? Do I have the power to unlock all of these manipulation powers or so I just get one? What are some other exercises to unlock other abilities? I felt a spirits prescience when I was meditating is there any way I can talk to them, my hand got cold and I felt like they were holding it.

Ever heard of or done Pranayama?

When it comes to making psi or ki visible I would think it depends on another's 'sight'. that is - second sight. There are ways of improving sight like that. Sometimes it's as easy as just turning your head or angling it slightly to see ki from a different perspective.