• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Inmate?s Weave Hid Coke, Meth, 78 Doses Of LSD

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
FEBRUARY 9--A Pennsylvania inmate had 78 doses of LSD, cocaine, methamphetamine, and a glass pipe stashed under her hair weave, contraband the woman apparently smuggled into the lockup following a prior arrest, according to court records.

Carema Lashandra Brown, 29, was booked into the Jefferson County jail on January 5 after she was charged with two felony theft counts. Unable to post $60,000 bail, Brown was detained at the jail in Brookville, a borough about 80 miles northeast of Pittsburgh.

Within a week of Brown?s arrival, jail personnel began investigating the distribution of narcotics inside the facility. During questioning, two female inmates--whose recorded phone calls indicated they had been using LSD--confessed that they obtained the acid from Brown.

caremabrown18.jpg

One of the inmates provided agents with a note allegedly written to them by Brown. ?You bitches sound bored! Get on my level! LOL,? the note read. ?Please conduct yourselves in a discreet way. Just say I love you when you figure out what I?m talking about.?

Armed with a warrant, investigators subsequently searched Brown, who was ?trembling? as agents perused her hair. However, ?Following the search of the hair no items were recovered,? a probable cause affidavit reports.

However, the following day jail staffers removed Brown?s weave and discovered that she had narcotics hidden under her fake hair. A criminal complaint notes that investigators seized eight ounces of cocaine, eight ounces of meth, 78 doses of acid, and a glass pipe with burn marks.

The drug discovery resulted in the filing of 18 narcotics counts (nine felonies, nine misdemeanors) against Brown, who is seen above. Her bail was set at $100,000.

Source: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/inmates-weave-hid-drug-stash-298401

Never been to jail, but am I the only one who would want nothing to do with LSD in such a place? Opioids, sure. But a strong psychedelic? Meh, I'll pass.

8 ounces of meth, 8 of coke, and a pipe? That sounds uncomfortable.

This is why dreads became so popular though, dealers used to hide dope and the like in the actual dreads.

I'm not against jails banning drug use (even really rehabilitative ones) but charging non violent drug crimes for any reason/in any context is fucking ridiculous and it's pretty much some straight up low level Nazi shit considering how many people use drugs, and how one of the most dangerous recreational drugs is still legal because there's money in it.

Never been to jail, but am I the only one who would want nothing to do with LSD in such a place? Opioids, sure. But a strong psychedelic? Meh, I'll pass.

I'm with you. Who would want to trip on anything in prison? I can't even stand to be indoors, let alone locked in metal and concrete and the worst reality imaginable.

I would NOT want to take acid while in prison. Or any psychedelic, for that matter. Hell I was once interrupted by my parents coming home unexpectedly mid-trip and I had to hide out in my bedroom pretending to sleep, and that was already a bit of an introspective nightmare! 8(

If I was stuck in prison for a long time I would def want to trip...better than boredom

Gotta be the worst drugs to take into prison, do a bunch of stims and trip then have a psychotic epospde lol...how the fuck did she fit all that under her weave I get the acid and pipe...but a half lb of coke and blow? Mist have been dense as shit.

Eh, a half pound of meth isn't really that bulky. The shit's dense, a lb fits in a freezer bag fine.