• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi Bluelighters

Tonberry King

Bluelighter
I've already checked in on The Hella Big Hello thread but now I have some free time, I'd like to properly introduce myself.

Simple guy right here. Family man that has left the fast life in the rear-view. In my teens and throughout my twenties I had little reason to improve myself and no motivation, anyways. When I was starting to get close to my thirties I knew I had to do something. I cut pills cold turkey and laid off drinking too. It initially did little to improve my situation but with time and dedication I was able to dig myself out of an early grave. I now am employed, have a son, and am doing okay. I found this site and immediately signed up so that maybe I might be able to help others do the same. I am so grateful for my second chance and want others to know that they have a second chance too. We all do.

Welcome to Bluelight, Tonberry King

Drugs are not a problem until they are, then it's time to do something about it. Congrats turning your life around!

Take some time a look around the site, it's quite big. I'm sure you'll find a place, but if you have any questions just ask. Someone will be around and answer you ;)