• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New here, 4th day off percs! But hurting

Rxpopper

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I've been on percs for about a year and a half. Started out occasionally or for menstrual pain. I was a big drinker and used the percs and benzos to get off the booze. I know the dangers of jumping off benzos (10mg/valium a day and 1 mg Xanax a day) but the percs were causing me physical issues (I hope it's the percs). Which is why i need to stop now to make sure it is med related and not a major medical issue. Im 36, female, range from 100 to 120. I never went above 50mg of oxy a day, although I have an unlimited supply of 15s for free. I was waking up drenched, swollen painful fingers, severe constipation, gastro problems, possible ulcer, alcohol intolerance (sick after 1 drink), weight is up and down....no more. I jumped off cold turkey and got all the needed things suggested. A little more benzos, Imodium, gabapentin, baclofen, ibu 800s, tramadol and of course my weed vape. Day 1 and 2 wernt bad, mostly slept. Day 3 wasn't entirely bad, a tad of tummy issues and rls. Last night I didn't sleep a wink and today I am HORRIBLE. I was really looking forward to day 4 feeling better slightly. Has anyone else jumped off percs at such a low dose and had issues start after the third day? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Bluelight, Rxpopper :)

This is the New Member Introduction sub forum, so if you don't get your answer here, you might want to start a thread in Sober Living. There's a lot of experience from folks in there.

Coming off that low amount your just fine girl. Could see a little restless legs but that's about. And if you have pot and especially trams I don't see how you are even having withdrawls. You'll be just fine. Hope you get better real soon. Bali is the best strain of kratom for opiate AND benzo withdrawel. Don't take too many trams. I believe it's no more than 600mg of the Tramodol otherwise decent chance of seizures. Good luck and have a good one...been on here for over 4 years and love the site, just signed up today. Take kratom almost daily bc the real opiates are too spend and too addicting but will do them on occasion, like yesterday I got subonine and just finished that up...I love opiates! Anyway GO WITH THE RED BALI from a good ONLINE vendor for most relaxing opiate and anxiety relief strain and you'll be great with 1 or 2 tablespoons and some sticky icky... peace out & good luck again...stay safe

I have to second the notion to try Kratom. I?ve been a heroin addict for the better part of six years. During WDs I could NEVER sleep until day six or seven. I discovered Kratom after reading some forums on here. Then I tried it..long story short after about a year of sobriety I relapsed on h.

I?ve taken alprazolam, temazepam during WDs and still could not sleep. Before I went through WDs after I relapsed I picked up some Bali and Maeng da (I prefer Maeng da) and tried it and wouldn?t you know I got sleep every night. Albeit just 3-6 hrs and waking up occasionally. Still, IMO insomnia is one of the worst symptoms of PAWS.

Stay strong