• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opiates and Potentiators - Long time reader. First successful opiate potentiated trip

RoxyTopTennessee

Greenlighter
What up fellow students and masters of modern medicinal chemistry. Found this website about 6 months ago and it is my go to source when I need information Thank you all for your contributions and formulations for potentation on my two favorite mind altering substances.

A little background on me. Was a heavy alcoholic for almost 20 years and tried almost every drug under the sun as well. My absolute favorites are Oxy and benzos and I have built and extreme tolerance to both. Since I quit drinking I have quadrupled my benzo intake with far less effect. So I've read numerous articles here on how to get the most of my pills and today I finally got to plan out my opiate trip for the afternoon. Based on what you all have shared as far as potentiation. My tolerance for Roxies are pretty high and usually takes 120mg to give me the rush I desire. Today I could only score 3 15mg green roxies. Here is what I did:

3:00 - Took 600mg Tagament and drank a liter of tonic water with quinine
3:40 - Took 2 Aleve and snorted a 15.
4:00 - Took the other 2 15s orally
4:15 - 2 monster rips of killer kush and a 30mL shot of DXM.
4:45 - Took 20mg of Loperadime
5:30 - A glass of Earl Grey Tea

Im now almost 3 hours in and feel amazing. Usually snorting them has very little affect on me, but I normally only snort after I have taken a few orally. This time I snorted first and as soon as I felt it start to hit I swallowed the other two. While I didn't get the intense rush I crave, it was only a third of my normal dose and have to say I feel way better at this point than had I just swallowed them without the extras. I still feel warm and relaxed with a pleasant body buzz and great mood. Normally by this time I wouldn't feel much left of a buzz and angry I spent all that money and wanting more. That said, I wanted to finally register and post a comment thanking the group here for the great advice on getting the most bang for my buck. I only wish I had saved the last five 0.5 KPins I had last night. I was prescribed 1mg 3 x a day but lost my insurance so my Dr is now tapering me off. Anyways, I think I'll hit the bowl a time or two again and ride this out while it's still kicking.

Thanks to all for sharing your experience. I love this site and the knowledge it spreads to avoid harm.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_cimetidine
substancecode_tagamet
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_loperamide
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_quinine
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that those potentiators helped that much. Will try soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks for sharing. We don't discuss price here, however so I edited that stuff out.