• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Puking immeditly after doing 1 line of cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesehead12

Greenlighter
Almost everyday user. Got some new shit and im puking or close to puking after every line. Everything I've seen says its good coke, but I think its really bad. Anyone ever puke within 10 seconds of doing a line?

The truth is, it could be good or bad. I've personally never puked on coke, but I've definitely gagged. Among my friends, gagging on coke meant you had good shit. Within 10 seconds is about when this would happen.

I don't know if I've ever even heard of throwing up right after.

Are you having any other side effects that you normally don't have? Does it taste bad, or unusual?

I'm gonna send this to drug culture, but op just know we can't speculate on whether your coke is cut or not.

It has what I call a sour taste...may just be me not liking the taste of whatever it's cut with but its also not as fish scaly as normal. The "rocks" break apart real easy right into powder. Nothing else is unusual about it.

It has what I call a sour taste...may just be me not liking the taste of whatever it's cut with but its also not as fish scaly as normal. The "rocks" break apart real easy right into powder. Nothing else is unusual about it.

None of that really means anything. Things like smell, taste, numbness, texture, etc can all be manipulated with the cut. The only thing you can go by is your own experience and intuition.

It's never happened to me and I've never seen it happen to anyone else. I'd say get rid it of it and "cut" your losses, so to speak.

Last edited:
Haven't used in years and when I did it was very seldom but I have experienced the same puking after my initial dose as you. I have no reasoning, but the back of my throat would get numb, then I would puke a bit, and after that I felt fine. Could do 10 more lines after that and not puke.

Almost everyday user. Got some new shit and im puking or close to puking after every line. Everything I've seen says its good coke, but I think its really bad. Anyone ever puke within 10 seconds of doing a line?
As an almost everyday user... Wouldn't you be able to tell if it's good based on taste, or far stranger than not knowing what legitimate coke tastes like (since I guess a cut could alter the taste significantly enough), the effects...?!

If all it takes for you to be happy with what you're given when you're buying cocaine is 'not needing to puke', I'd like.to be your guy plz. =D

I only get nauseous, sometimes pretty bad if I shoot a large (bell ringer) amount.

Gonna close this because no one online can tell you what's in your gear. And drug ID is against the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.