L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

infancy stages of a relationship ?

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
met this girl on tinder, could tell from the start she was into me even b4 we met, by all the texts she would send...

we meet up for coffee, the date went well just like i knew it would, stayed with her for like 3 hours she didn't want leave i was getting bored...

more texting follows, she sends 1st one after the date, and every day after that- i asked her the day after we met if she wanted to see me again, of course she said yes

so she comes over my house we watched a movie- was giving me subtle signals all night, then i kiss her as she was about to leave which turned into some god dam amazing unprotected sex, she left satisfied and so did i

next day, she's still the first one to text me, and the day after, i hardly text her at all- see this is where i made mistakes with women in the past by constantly texting with them, i don't wanna be your buddy so i ignore some of her messages

now the point of this post- i do like her, she's a major step up from the women I'm used to seeing and would like to make her my gf

i know for a fact she likes me but this girl is VERY shy introverted... I'm obviously not going to tell her i like her over text, I'm seeing her tomorrow again maybe ill tell her then idk

summary-what do you people think? had a first date went well then we had sex- do i tell her soon that i like her? it doesn't look like she's going to be the first one to say anything i don't really know.... or should i just wait and see how things play out? i don't want her to think I'm just using her for sex cuz i don't want that i want her to be a gf but i don't wanna scare her off... thoughts ?

difficult to know, maybe ask her what she is looking for and see if she starts spoon feeding you something similar to how you feel

also maybe mention that you are fed up of the whole tinder saga and looking for something real.

but say it in real life and you will have an accurate answer from her reaction

Mate, no need to have this kinda 'want to make her my girlfriend' drama about it, relax a bit.

Sounds to me that you have to do something which may come as a surprise but.... just be yourself and be honest. If you're chilling out together and you feel super comfortable, tell her that. Don't blurt random stuff out, but at least give her a clear understanding of where she is in your mind. Women are neither an alien species, nor are they mind readers.

But that hat doesn't mean it has to be formal either. Maybe a quiet comment that you were going to delete your tinder profile soon so you're glad you met her might fish a little bit, don't move super fast and proclaim undying eternal love, but don't be afraid of saying that you're fond of her and really want to see where this can go between you two before bothering with any other dates...

I wish the both of you good luck as a potential couple, and as individuals.

Don't tell her you like her or ask her out (unless you are in high school.)

Personally I would see once or twice a week max for a while (friends with benefits) get her wanting more and feel her out, don't be too available.

Don't tell her you like her or love her unless she says it first.

The only exception is if she was a virgin before you had sex you should jump into a relationship, you shouldn't bang virgins if you don't make them your girlfriend (can fuck a girl up.)

Don't tell her you like her or ask her out (unless you are in high school.)

Personally I would see once or twice a week max for a while (friends with benefits) get her wanting more and feel her out, don't be too available.

this kind of reads like ur still in high school

u dont want to be too available but at the same time a little bit of honesty can be a good thing

stayed with her for like 3 hours she didn't want leave i was getting bored...

Hookers don't get paid for the actual sex, they get paid to fuck off right away when the act is done ;)

ok so im definitely gonna hold off on saying how i feel, she wants me to take her out to dinner tonight so well see what happens with that

to the guy that said see her rarely? thats a bad idea i think cuz then we would only be texting and I'm not tryna do that, thats a ticket straight to the friend zone

if we have sex again tonight I MIGHT drop a subtle hint, idk

if she didn't like me she wouldn't agree to see me 3 times in one week like we did and wouldn't be texting me every single day plus ii did give her some fucking amazing sex like how could you just walk away from that ?

funny story- her last 2 boyfriends ended up being gay lmao so I'm guna show her what its like to be with a man..

3 times in one week is keen

keep the ball rolling

haha yea buddy... she slept over last night and i came inside her twice, i wanted to fuck her a 3rd time but she str8 up passed out on me wtf and kept me up ALL god dam night snoring bitch snores like a fat man

so thats 4 times in one week now, but I'm NOT tryna do this FWB thing again, idk if thats what she wants we haven't had the "what are we talk" she drops subtle hints stuff like "wanting to go to a blue calls game (baseball)" and while talking about her bffs she's like "you have to remember their names' but i still don't know if she wants a relationship or if all she wants from me is sex

I'm scared to say anything cuz i don't wanna ruin what we have... maybe ill tell her next time we hang

this kind of reads like ur still in high school

u dont want to be too available but at the same time a little bit of honesty can be a good thing

I agree that in a relationship you need to talk (not doing so manifests in terrible ways, like passive aggressiveness) I just don't think you should profess your eternal love until you know them, post sex bliss can fool you.

You are more than happy to risk being the father of her children or carrier of her disease but you cant man up and actually talk to her?

Jeez what happenned to us humans. This is getting ridiculous.