• Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Skateboarding

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
You can vote for ALL your favorites! =)

If you have more than one favorite, or you can't make up your mind, you should be able to choose multiple answers.

I'm trying to get an idea of which sports Bluelighters are most interested in. Vote for your favorite, then if you want to elaborate and post all the sports you follow, that would be helpful.

There are dozens of sports I probably left out, as well as international variations of the ones I did include. If this is the case for you, choose other and specify below.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Athletics, tennis, rugby and combat sports for me :)

Combat sports are the only ones I really follow at all anymore, big part of me growing up.

My favorite sport now-days are the e-sports, like league of legend, counter-strike and world of Warcraft. I really enjoy watching the tournamants because those are all games I play today, and I can see exactly where they are at and tell myself 'wow, they are so dang good'.
I have also been a really dire hard Alabama fan, I guess growing up in Tuscaloosa kind of made me one because the entire city is decked out with Crimson Tide stuff, really hard to miss it unless you live there.
As for other games,, I used to watch the Birmingham Barron's play baseball when Michael Jordan was playing ball with them those were fun games going to, and that was before I got into drugs and alcohol so I really enjoyed my time at those games.

I have been trying to get into NFL football, but have no idea. Some of my friends intimidate me because they know exactly who player is what and being played and injury and everything, and I hardly even know what their colors are let alone what part of the US they are from. Slowly I am learning it tho, 1 football game at a time lol.

^ I love watching old halo videos because it reminds me of the LAN parties me and my friends used to have. I don't really keep up with MLG or E League or whatever, but I love watching speed runs on old games on twitch and shit like that.

As for sports, it's definitely (American) football and basketball for me. Huge Panthers fan, born and raised UK basketball fan. I watch the Hornets even though they suck every year. I mainly like watching the NBA to keep up with all the former UK players.

I love boxing and mma as well, but only catch fights when I can. Last big PPV I watched was GGG Alvarez. Rematch coming up I think. Cinco de Mayo perhaps.

I for some reason only chose 2 when I should also have selected boxing. Oops.

I chose tennis- almost what I think of as a 'pure' sport, just two guys trying to best each other (like boxing in that way)- and other, that being Australian Rules Football. I'm not a diehard fan, but I follow Richmond and we won last year, so I'm excited for the upcoming season.

Most other popular sports do fuck all for me.

That was a harder choice than I imagined, I capped mine at 3 selections though. Combat, Football & Whining, oh wait.. I guess that would fall under other.

NFL followed by nba then Motorsports like F1 and indycar

College football, the last playing feild for most athletes, before million dollar salaries saturate the sense of teamwork. The passion in a college game is what brings me back year after year, the NFL can never match that. WAR EAGLE!!!

Badminton! It's fast, both physically psychologically demanding and is fun for all levels of players. Like to play it on weekends

American football with a 2 vote lead. You guys should go visit the NFL thread. Plenty of free agency moves to talk about. How's your team going to do this year? Who should they draft?

If you don't see a thread for your favorite sport, go ahead and start one!

I have never understood American Football but I do love rugby and cricket

if you are interested in American football I'm sure some of us could help you understand. Took me forever to understand the rules of soccer. I know next to nothing about Rugby or cricket though. Are they in season?

Yes I'm very disappointed about what they did
Cheating is just not on.

I remember as a kid when it was SA with Hansie Cronje and the drama it caused.

I think more is going to come out about match fixing etc

I mean, it basically couldn't have been the first time they did it. Its pathetic the way these players are holding press conferences in tears because its so fake but also lame that our society still believes in public shaming. :\ Belittle yourself for us, then you get forgiven.

That said, I don't especially like cricket but it has dominated news in Australia since it happened.