• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Higherside Chats

Yeah I've enjoyed several of these. What I've learned from Chapel perilous is, nothing will ever be what it seems, so chill out whenever possible, because you can't figure it all out.

Yeah I've enjoyed several of these. What I've learned from Chapel perilous is, nothing will ever be what it seems, so chill out whenever possible, because you can't figure it all out.

I had a feeling you may have gone through the doors also once or twice, us kinda folks I feel have pushed the limits in several ways & got burned for it.

I will admit though sadly Cosmic Trigger I had to take check of myself earlier as I have slipped a small way back into the Chapel & not in a good way, it's going to take some real work to get myself out of this one.

"What the thinker thinks.........."

I think it's inevitable that we slip backasswards. Especially as the body/mind starts to go haywire with age, use and abuse. I don't even try to figure out where I'm at anymore. I've lost my grip on a lot of things I thought I knew. The rabbit hole seems to go on and on without end and the more you know the worse it feels. YMMV.