• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does Autism make it hard to trip?

Gerto you are confusing sympathy with pity. Sympathy is along the lines of understanding through empathy unlike pity, which is special treatment due to spacial consideration. You don't need to talk down to me as if I'm not on the spectrum myself as that's not the case. What I hate are arrogant autistic people who think they bed to talk down to anyone about the disorder as of hi I've can understand it like then as they live with it. I mean you pretty much repeated what I said.

LC, their actions may be abhorrent, as much as the nazis you compare them to. But as far as I'm concerned, judging and sentencing them all as a generality is just like, well like doing the same to nazis. As bad as they were it doesn't justify treating them inhumanely, an eye for an eye only leaves us all blind.

Before you judge me on that, look up the judge rotenberg center. Look up what they are, what they do, and what they subject not only autistics but the most vulnerable mentally retarded people, and yes, these are PEOPLE, to. Look it up through the autistic community and you'll find out what they do.

There is EVERY reason to judge each and every single piece of shit working there as being every bit as bad as the nazis
and indeed WORSE than many concentration camp SS guards. The captives there have even DIED, and been denied medical attention on a regular basis. They actively hide what goes on, and if oversight arrives, they show them fake shock-packs that have been downtuned to inflict no more than a pinprick, when in reality, they even shock kids full on, with packs worn day and night with effects like a tazer, even shock them in the middle of the night. Many not even as punishment, but for things as simple as coughing, needing to go to the toilet, requesting a tissue to blow their nose, sitting with their feet behind the legs of a chair, talking, even strapping them to 4/5-point restraint boards and repeatedly shocking them there immobilized for DAYS at a time without food.

They drag people up at night and shock them. Many out of sheer sadism. If a prison guard were to do this to a paedophile who raped 1-year-olds to death, these punishments would see them jailed themselves, and at the very least, they would shut the place down, bring in outside oversight and the fuckers involved would lose their jobs. Yet the JRC...no, no oversight that isn't announced, giving them time to tidy up and frighten the hostages there into silence.

Say your plastic lunchbox accidentally gets damaged and a tiny chip breaks off, and during a random search it is found, then they get starved, repeatedly tortured with days of restraint, electroshock torture...this place IS exactly comparable to the nazi concentration camps. The ONLY exception being that there are no gas chambers or crematoria. They cannot perform executions, although their captives have suffered third-degree burns from these electroshock torture devices, even being forced to wear them in the shower, and people have died directly from the shock torture.

This is somewhere that if I had the chance and could get a team of auties and aspies together, train them for an assault mission, I would give up my own life, if it meant I could liberate those incarcerated there. These people are not 'prisoners' in the sense of being sent there as punishment, they have committed no crime, they have been sent there as 'therapy'. Read the accounts of survivors of the JRC. I'll find them and link them, if you want to know just the scale and sheer horror of the atrocities committed there. Because it IS horrific, its beyond barbarism, way, way, way past barbarism and is medieval, torture of the most vulnerable and those who have never committed any crime, I know of no survivor who has gotten out who did not have PTSD.

The SS bastards working there torture often not even as punishment, but because they get kicks out of it. And the captives are monitored 100% of the time, cameras even in the toilets. You couldn't do these things to an animal without going to prison, and you couldn't do it to a murderer found guilty at trial and imprisoned. And yet it was upheld as legal by that bastard Rotenberg, these unforgivable, irredeemable cunts have lied under oath in court and I'd have little doubt that kids were sexually abused too, can't prove it but I'd be really surprised if it didn't happen. This is a hell-hole of brutality and torture that makes guantanamo bay look like fucking disney world. And not for terrorists. For disabled people, for autistic people. How can I not judge that harshly? How can I not judge a thing with hatred in my blood, when I would be willing to give my own life to end it for good? because I would.

I was comparing the barbarism perpetrated by the two. Aside from gas chambers and crematoria, in the judge rotenberg center, there really is little difference, the place is THAT horrific. It is absolutely SHOCKING that anybody in this day and age could DO such things as are done in the JRC. Are you familiar with it taco? if not then I understand, but once you find out, if you don't know, then you will know just what I mean. And its just as shocking that such a disgusting abomination is still permitted to stand. And that the
bastards working there are still legally permitted to inflict the levels of utter, irredeemable, inexcusable blackest barbarity upon
ANYONE. There is no sentence in US law that allows a court to sentence a prisoner to continual torture, is there? indeed is not torture itself outlawed internationally? This is happening on US soil, to US citizens, and not only that, to those who have committed no offense against law, save to be the most vulnerable of society. I'll try and dig up the info tomorrow or the next day, I can't now, I'm pretty tired and I don't think I could handle having to read these things myself before I would again sleep. Because I know it would give me the worst of nightmares. Because it really is nothing short of nightmarish.

The things done there, they are LITERALLY as bad, or in some cases worse, than things done in some nazi concentration camps. The JRC really is THAT horrendous. To incarcerate the very most vulnerable of society against their will, deceive the judicial system, parents too probably deliberately, and to brutalize those least able to stand up for themselves. The only difference is that executions are not performed, although negligent deaths certainly have taken place. And that the twisted medical experiments of Mengele aren't done, and no crematoria. Otherwise there is little difference. And being autistic, if I say I speak literally, you can know damn well that I am doing.

I don't know the case sorry chicken. I'm not surprised though. I've been drugged against my will against refusal of consent and request for a non drug treatment of five minutes to show I'm calm only to be threatened with another drug if I didn't take what they wanted to give me, which is against undeniable rights under the 5150 that they were allowed to deny me as they injected me with haldol attempting to just drug me and leave without telling me what they just put in my body only naming it with a little chuckle before all hell broke out in my body to where they used those effects as reasoning to inject me with what they were trying to get me to take in the first place knowing how they were manipulating the situation. In the end I was left with an improper diagnosis that left me red flagged for drug use before I even really used and pushed me into the opioid dependency and agorophobia that would not be nearly as severe without the traumas I was out through, ended up dealing with in response, and my health wouldn't be as neglected as it is now.

I'm glad that wasn't me. I react REALLY badly to D2 antagonists. Even domperidone, I can't take without reacting horribly, with severe akathisia, and domperidone isn't even meant to cross the BBB.

Ha I assume I was developing that. I couldn't get more than a minute before it felt like my wind pipe was closing shut and I started screaming about how I couldn't breathe after it felt like I was injected with corrosive acid that found its way through my body. It was terrible

I was already assuming the treatment you're referring to is worse than nazi concentration camps (I mean it would be pretty sad if our torture methods hadn't improved in so many years).

My point is that this is not how civilized people act or speak. And while I understand the vitriol you feel for those people, saying stuff like "I'd happily flay them alive" puts you on the exact same ground as them.

Well, they are MURDERING my people, torturing my people. If you were say, black, and you saw the KKK surrounding the house of a black family shouting 'burn the nigger! burn the nigger! burn burn burn the fucking black bastard!' and erecting a flaming cross, whilst all the while tapping nail-studded baseball bats into their hands, where there were say, 10 little, defenseless children, who could not speak for themselves, and the parents were out, or worse, had thrown them to the klansmen to escape, then would you not wish to take up arms and defend your own?

The staff at the judge rotenberg center, they are not human, they are not people. They are monstrous mounds of flesh, sickness made incarnate. Foetid abomination that no words can describe the horror of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Rotenberg_Educational_Center This is just the wikipedia article, and it is bad enough. Let me make a small quote from it.

''In 2002, an incident occurred in which an autistic student from New York City was restrained for seven hours and shocked many times for disobeying staff members when refusing to take off his coat and hid underneath a table. The day after the incident, his mother drove him to the hospital as he could no longer speak, and had third-degree burns on many parts of his body, due to the shocks. The doctor told the boys' mother that her son was suffering from acute stress disorder, a mild form of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which was the direct result of the school's aversive treatment.''

Can you even BEGIN to imagine how traumatizing for a very vulnerable, almost certainly classically autistic child, to, for the mere act of refusing to take his coat off, and then seeking what he felt like (and I know this would be why, because he feared what those bastards would do to him) a position of safety, in terror of his torturers, bolted down to a restraint board and repeatedly subjected to brutal electric shocks for eight fucking hours?

Those are my brothers, my sisters, my people, being tortured, in some cases murdered. Of course I would visit the same on those who butcher my own. I cannot simply sit and be silent whilst my people suffer. No more than a jew could in the face of the holocaust. For truly, this is close, very, very close. They have lied to grand juries to wriggle out of blame, and destroyed surveillance tapes they were court ordered to retain. That to me shouts 'GUILTY', as plain as it would be were I to carve the word into that bastard Israel's forehead with a blunt, red hot knife.

After the video footage was shown to the White House, President Obama called the school's practice "a form of torture" and ordered the United Nations to investigate, which is when Massachusetts state authority officials also took part.[citation needed] All investigating parties viewed the video tapes multiple times before the originals of the surveillance tapes were destroyed by Israel, who believed that there was no further need for them. Nonetheless, the state assistant attorney general claimed that Israel had been ordered to keep them.[21]

By May 2011, Israel was charged with "child endangerment" and "obstructing justice" for misleading a grand jury over the school's destruction of those tapes, as well as being an accessory after the fact. Israel resigned his position at JRC in a deferred prosecution plea deal with the Massachusetts State Attorney General's office and moved back to Los Angeles, California to retire with his wife.[21][22] Then-assistant director Glenda Crookes has since taken over as executive director following Israel's resignation.[23] (wikipedia)

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/shock-therapy-massachussetts-school/story?id=11047334

My people, their tortured souls beg, nay, scream for justice. I don't know how anybody could work there and do these things and yet sleep at night. You have no idea, how these poor people are suffering. The very most vulnerable of society, many who have no voice to speak up. So somebody must do it for them. The sheer cruelty and injustice of it begs for vengeance, and begs to be put to rights.

https://youtu.be/aAj9W0ntUMI And here is actual footage of the brutality they are inflicting. Just look at this and tell me your very soul does not weep for the voiceless, the vulnerable, the suffering, miserable children who are being tortured, and yes, I mean tortured, the UN agrees with me on that with regards to the abomination against mankind that is the judge rot(t)enberg center.

And then tell me you can't see why I'd be delighted to slaughter each and every torturing murdering monster. At least a bullet in the head would be quicker and cleaner than what happens to my people.

No, you're missing my point entirely. I can see exactly why you'd be delighted to do so.

The staff at the judge rotenberg center, they are not human, they are not people. They are monstrous mounds of flesh, sickness made incarnate. Foetid abomination that no words can describe the horror of.

Dehumanization is how people justify committing atrocities. Your line of thinking is dangerous, it's how places like the judge rotenberg center come to exist.

We're always trying to swing the pendulum back towards the other side with equal force... what we should be doing is stopping it moving at all.

Well would you deny that those responsible for these atrocities MUST be stopped?

The nazis had to be stopped, these bastards are no different, and they too must be stopped. I agree with xorkoth, at least as far as I understand his not fully elucidated reply. (can you expand on that? I'm not really the one to read between the lines much. I've attempted for so long not to bother that it gets rusty so to speak) And given my friends, partners, associates are pretty much exclusively, bar one person, autistic or aspie or Rett's, then I really don't have to very much to begin with. Especially with the friend of mine with Rett's syndrome, I love her refreshing directness (and her, come to think of it.), I love the way she just comes out and says what she thinks and the devil take it if people hate it. It is so refreshing, to have people like her, who are just forthright and up front about things. So with people like her around, I just haven't HAD to do all that irritating mining people's statements for what they actually think, and spending the time on a logical stepwise deconstruction of everything NTs say, since my contact with them is mostly limited to 'can I have a packet of cigarettes and a lighter, please, and a bag with my food' these days, or doctor visits. So my NT-translation abilities do get SOME exercise, just not much. And I prefer not to use them to begin with, its just an irritation.

As for the fucks at the JRC, can you possibly deny their evil? and that such abominations have no place within this world. A world that ought to care for the most vulnerable of us, those who are hurting, left in miserable, tortured agony, need to be liberated from this, this concentration camp for the vulnerable, the place itself either destroyed utterly, or better, as with Auschwitz, preserved, albeit no longer used and no longer inhabited by any but staff to maintain the physical structure, and to guide tours, to raise awareness of this holocaust of the despairing, brutalized vulnerable as is done again with the nazi concentration camps to make sure the atrocities of the nazi holocaust are not forgotten, whilst those currently incarcerated there in this hell-hole are all sent to receive counselling and therapy in the hopes of reversing as much as possible of the damage donel

But yes, there is rage here, fury at the way my people, in a sense brothers and sisters, have been sent, often by their own 'parents' who themselves are complicit in allowing the electroshock torture. Yes, their own parents allowed this. SOMETHING has to be done to save these people. Of course I feel anger, rage, hatred. This I cannot help. Would you not feel the same were your family to be tortured, even to the point of death? being shocked, burnt, held on restraint boards for DAYS? starved? suddenly shocked in your sleep by bastards who simply enjoy exercising power out of sadism? or as part of a 'punishment' shocked not even immediately, but multiple times, in random intervals, to create fear, never knowing when the next assault would be perpetrated upon your person?

Was every person who helped perpetuate the atrocities of the Nazis in WW2 evil? Unfortunately people are followers, most people. What needs to change is the system that allows people to be abused in the horrible ways you describe. Answering violence with violence begets more violence. I think that's Moxious' point. Your anger and outrage are justified and it's a terrible thing that's happening, and it does need to be stopped. But violence isn't gonna stop it.

Tacodude, Ok sorry. I may have been condescending to you on accident. I was pretty sleep deprived when I was all up in this post. I've got adhd too and my working memory is bad at best and abysmal without sleep. My bad.

In WWII, no. There were many who were given no choice but to join the nazi party, the hitler youth was mandatory for children, such things does not an evil person make. However those working at the JRC have every choice, they are not being held at gunpoint and forced to commit the atrocities. Some HAVE left that accursed stygian pit because of what is perpetrated there. Every single worker has that choice, to say 'fuck this shit', walk out and never come back (obviously something would have to be done for those stuck there)

Yet those who have not walked, they commit these obscenities out of free will, there is no choice between torturing the incarcerated and a bullet in the head, or their families being 'disappeared'. They can choose to defy the evil system and do not. That, in my view, makes a person evil. Having the choice to refrain from evil acts and acting thus just the same.

And in this particular shithole, there are many who use the electroshock torture on children who have done nothing wrong, just for the hell of it. Is this not evil? if it is not, then what IS? do you really think the likes of a kid at a computer doing whatever it is they are meant to be doing with it, folding their feet around the back of the chair warrants being tazered? and don't believe the crap the JRC puts out about it being no more than a 'pinprick', these GEDs have KILLED people. And people not dead but left with 3rd degree burns. Thats a lot more electric power than it takes to cause a 'pinprick' of pain. The output of the piezo igniter of a cigarette lighter does that. Or do you think a kid deserves to be tortured in some of the most barbaric of ways just because their lunchbox broke off a bit of plastic and they did not see it?

This shit could never happen, remember, to a convicted rapist in prison. It'd be illegal to do the things done to these kids, who have committed no crime whatsoever, to a child-killer, a mass murderer. Locked up for life, yes, but they cannot legally be tortured on a whim.

significant drift from the main topic - more suggestive of ADHD than Autism

Perhaps it got sidetracked a bit when the judge rotenberg center got mentioned.

A place like that has a tendency to bring out a lot of emotion in people, and especially auties/aspies (and I'd say Rett's girls, although most are very disabled, the one I know is extremely atypical, since she's a MECP2 mutation chimaera, but damn, I'd LOVE to see her of all people let loose on the place. It'd be with a flamethrower most likely=D)

Pupnick don't try to diagnose online... Many different disorders have similar qualities such as between schizophrenia and autism that leads one to just say "I see an ink blot," which I was told during my evaluation session with an adolescent and autism spectrum specialists psychologist. You could do a lot more harm than good trying to identify something that becomes harder and more blured as the one being diagnosed gets older.

Agree with taco on this. Maybe some famous dead folk could at least be viewed tentatively, some even with a fair degree of confidence, such as say, H.P.Lovecraft. But yeah online DX just doesn't work.

And if the ADHD comment was aimed at me, then no, I'm bona fide card-carrying rocking, twirling flapping classic Kanner's spazz.

And I like it that way :)