• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health post invega sustenna side effects?PLEASE HELP

throwawayhelpme

Greenlighter
Last September, I was force-administered a 234 mg and 150 mg shot of invega sustenna following a psychedelic-induced psychosis. I immediately started to experience many of the common side effects including anhedonia, fatigue, muscle stiffness, erectile dysfunction, weight gain, and a lot of the other cognitive impairments this poison causes. After being released, I had to check into a lockdown rehab facility for 60 days. I was given 5-7.5mg of abilify for that period to supposedly ween myself off the invega and lower my prolactin levels in addition. After I got out, I was happily getting very, very faded smoking modest amounts (overall went through about 3 grams of wax and an eighth of bud in a month)until early january it stopped working completely all of a sudden. One day I picked up some good weed from the club, rolled it up and smoked the whole thing without feeling a thing. I kept trying to smoke more and more but i still felt nothing. As well as not getting high, no matter how big of a hit I take, I feel a slight burn in my throat, but no tickle in my lungs, and no urge to cough( a few days later i also took over half of a 1000mg edible and felt nothing as well). Around the same time weed stopped working I noticed that the the buzz from cigarettes completely disappeared, and they just felt like air. It has been two months since this happened and I still get no effects from weed or nicotine yet still smoking weed once a day in hopes of getting high and vaping constantly as an oral fixation. I honestly can't imagine this happening if i hadn't gotten that shot; before clearing out my system of thc completely for 60 days I had consistently smoked on average a gram to an eighth a day without significant tolerance issues for years and this doesn't feel like tolerance- I literally don't feel anything no matter how much I smoke and it happened literally a day after having a super low tolerance. I have no idea why this is happening and am wondering if anyone has experienced this or knows if it is actually related to the invega or what it could be and if there is a way I can get high again? I am desperate as weed is my only effective medicine for anxiety so any comments are much appreciated.

@OldMacDonald: that very well could contribute to it. abilify (in injection form) and invega (sometimes pill form always in injection form) have those side effects/withdrawal symptoms in spades and are the leading causes. depression is caused by abilify and invega so if there was pre-existing depression then it adds to it even more.

sounds like a drug induced psychosis, misdiagnosed mental illness, followed by psych meds that are way too strong to be given to someone with no mental illness or even most with mental illness. that is all too frequent in today's world.

the drugs not being able to be "felt" as usual is due to the receptors being shut down or blocked, same reason the anhedonia is happening. in time anyone who takes certain injection psych meds that cause this will be able to enjoy substance use again. it usually takes a matter of around 8 months in usual situations. though there are positive exceptions who heal faster than that.

very nasty substances those two are. there have been a lot of people talk of them here and other places on the net. don't let it get you down when you read about it. we're trying to find ways of healing faster here, got some things to bring relief but no holy grail or (as we call it) antidote yet. plenty of people heal without long term side effects.

CALL THE MAKERS OF INVEGA SUSTENNA. 18005267736 ask for medical information. Explain what your going threw. ALL OF US NEED TO CALL. ALL OF US need to COME TOGETHER and SUE the maker of this poison. The more of us there are, the LOUDER our VOICE will be. The STRONGER our case will be. JOIN ME!