Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
I've been putting this off because I was saving it to watch from the start, not realising it was an anthology.

Anyway, I just caught episode 8 'Autofac' tonight, and really fucking enjoyed it! Very good imo.

I've just read the plot summary for the book and it does seem really quite different from what I just watched, mind. That would possibly irritate me if I'd read the book first, but I haven't. So yeah, worth a watch I'd say; just bare in mind that it is simply based on ideas for the book, rather than trying to tell the books story.

Yeah I watched it tonight as well, it was good, nice twist to it at the end :)

I watched a few from the last series, some were good, others I found a bit dull. It's not a million miles away from Black Mirror imo.

Yeah I watched it tonight as well, it was good, nice twist to it at the end :)

I watched a few from the last series, some were good, others I found a bit dull. It's not a million miles away from Black Mirror imo.

The last series? Yip, it was a bit like Black Mirror, except (slight spoiler ahead)...

NSFW:
I feel like Black Mirror wouldn't have had such a, dare I say, positive twist at the end. If this was Black Mirror then Brooker would have probably wrangled out some kind of uber sketchy ending which would leave you jarred to the bones.

It was pretty weird, there was quite a pinnacle part regarding revelations to the AI and it suddenly cut out and went black, then the screen displayed "Sorry, no signal". Felt a bit eerie, because that never ever happens. Was half expecting a drone to land in the garden saying I knew too much. =D

Correction: first half of the series. I didn't realise they'd broken the series into two parts. The first half was shown last year - didn't you see any of them? You can probably catch-up on All4.

Regarding Black Mirror, they've had a few 'upbeat' episodes now, so you never know :)

Correction: first half of the series. I didn't realise they'd broken the series into two parts. The first half was shown last year - didn't you see any of them? You can probably catch-up on All4.

Regarding Black Mirror, they've had a few 'upbeat' episodes now, so you never know :)

Nope, I didn't catch any. I kept noticing it was on tv half way through, and I didn't want to spoil it and intended to download it. Then I just didn't.