Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed alive??

Hughmnizzle

Greenlighter
hi there, SWIM introduced me to speed paste (amphetamine sulphate to my knowledge) I really enjoyed it, its been some time since and SWIM hasn?t been able to source any more.
Not asking for a anyone to tell me if anyone selling ?? no that would be ridiculous, just wondering if its still a thing here in Australia, Sydney inparticular.
Have been offered ice as an alternative but dont want as its more potent and addictive

I remember the dark web markets used to sell it cheap, but that would be illegal and not recommended.

Paste is also a very inefficient way to buy speed. It has some stigma as being 'purer' as its apparently closer to the cook. But this doesnt have any actual merit.
Paste typically holds a lot of moisture, reducing the active stimulant to total weight ratio.

The other consideration is amphetamine production in Australia is very very low. It has been since the 90s.
Most speed is methamphetamine cut.

This doesnt seem to be, as some speed certainly is very different than ice. Even if you take much smaller doses of the ice, hoping to simulate speed effects.
But methamphetamine varies a lot, its actual affects are varied depending on production methods and precursors.

There is a great thread in bluelight, cant recall its name but something about grandma and meth should help you find if interested.
Point is, maybe you will find some paste in sydney, yes darknets had it (wasnt good quality apparently) but you are better off finding best quality ice and using low doses (20mg ) to get closest to speeds effects.

Good luck

Paste is also a very inefficient way to buy speed. It has some stigma as being 'purer' as its apparently closer to the cook. But this doesnt have any actual merit.
Paste typically holds a lot of moisture, reducing the active stimulant to total weight ratio.

The other consideration is amphetamine production in Australia is very very low. It has been since the 90s.
Most speed is methamphetamine cut.

This doesnt seem to be, as some speed certainly is very different than ice. Even if you take much smaller doses of the ice, hoping to simulate speed effects.
But methamphetamine varies a lot, its actual affects are varied depending on production methods and precursors.

There is a great thread in bluelight, cant recall its name but something about grandma and meth should help you find if interested.
Point is, maybe you will find some paste in sydney, yes darknets had it (wasnt good quality apparently) but you are better off finding best quality ice and using low doses (20mg ) to get closest to speeds effects.

Good luck

That's some solid info there! Great to know...

This is the thread being referred to, for anyone who is interested. :)

To the OP, we don't really do the 'SWIM' thing here, in most contexts it is fairly obvious the person using the term is referring to themself; though, in this case it does seem like you might be referring to the friend who introduced you to speed, it would be better if you just called them 'a friend'.

I have seen 'guck', 'goey' or whatever term you would like to use over the last 12 months, so it's still getting around, just a lot less than it used to. The stuff I had was very old school in it's effect.

Drug mentor, you don't like SWIM? "asking for a friend" ;)

Nice to see you around, baysieguy1! :)

The BLUA explicitly prohibits the use of "ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms", SWIM is specifically mentioned as an example. I don't personally care for the expression, but my previous comment has nothing to do with my personal feelings.

Pretty uncommon to see old fashioned speed (gas) getting round these days here in oz not sure about paste id highly doubt it gets round much ethier, its mostly rock getting round (ice). Gas is a waste of time anyway lol rock is much better and amphetamines in general are addictive so not much difference u can get addicted to ethier easily altho ice is just far more widespread so u notice people fucked up on it more and obviously its more potent. ?

cheers mate.

Hey OP,

For the first time in probably 8+ years ive come accross some amphetamine sulphate rock. Melbourne- but its not being sold willy nilly as far as i know.

Its weird seeing it again. Big really really solid/compact whitishgreen. Very smelly, i havnt had any as i would probably not feel much due to regular shard usage. But my mate said it smokes up well. Obviously being amphete it leaves the pipe dirty. This has been tested by the way (simons-no colour) and the origin of it is somewhere known for its amphete.

I was going to post a pick but probably no real reason, unless someone wanted to see it specifically.

amphetamine sulphate rock............yuck!

Speed is compared to meth a dirty dirty drug. Back and in the 70s, 80s and 90s when using speed was more common some of the wholesale dealers used to jerk off and mix their cum into their stash, let it dry and then divide it up into 8 balls, 1.7s and grams and sell it on to dealers lower down the drug distribution ladder who could also jerk off in it and then sell it on to end user punters.

No bullshit. Talk about disgusting but why else do you think weekend speed users back in the day who snorted or shot their gear always broke out pimples on their face. Worse yet think of all the god knows what blood borne virus like HIV and hep B you could catch if you were really unlucky.

The whole reason crystal meth is so popular is because smoking it is far cleaner not to mention hygienic.

Speed as in amphetamine sulfate is incredibly rare in Brisbane ive only ever bought it off the street. Although speed as in methamphetamine thats low quality aka goey. It still gets around but pretty rare also these days you end up paying the same for goey as you do ice these days but alot of the old school users prefer it. I always say why not buy some ice and cut it with epsom salts if ya love goey so much. Although there is a distinct difference in effects between the 2 which is hard to explain.

Dude i call bullshit that it was a common practice for dealers to jerk off in their product. Shooting that up would be disasterous i would guess. I was told it was the glucose cut which caused the pimples but really its a number of things but all comes back to impurities in the product

Trust me Rivercitybandit i am not talking shit when i say somewhere along the speed supply ladder some dealers jerk off in their product. I've been told this happens by a few different medical doctors and nurses as well as a family friend who was a serving member of the Victorian police force.

Yes Shooting that shit up would be disasterous. The HIV virus would be transmitted if cum laced speed was less than 5 days old. If the speed is in your possession and left in storage for 7+ days than you could safely IV it without risk cos dried cum loses it's elements of contamination once 5+ days pass.

However speed users who snort their gear have no risk of catching HIV as you can't become infected through the nasal passage, throat or stomach. But not all dealers mixing their cum in their gear are doing it to spread HIV some do it to be smart arses and spread chronic acne among young people.

Believe me i meet first hand a guy who caught the HIV virus from a IV shot of speed cos back in the year 2001 there was a HIV+ speed dealer who sold points of speed with fresh fits in a Melbourne nightclub i worked out and the thing to understand about blood tests for HIV doctors can tell the exact source or infected person responsible for transmitting a strain of the HIV to a new person.

So yeah it's a reality. Although it's important to remember that the population of Australia is 24 million and they're are only approximately 5000 HIV/AIDS carriers residing in Australia so being a aussie speed user statisically your chance of coming across
speed laced with HIV/AIDS infected cum are unlikely.

Dude i call bullshit that it was a common practice for dealers to jerk off in their product. t

It's obviously bullshit. And *even* if it wasn't bullshit in the 70s, with a little thing called forensic DNA-Science - you would have to be a bit of a dipshit to be a high-level player doing something this childish (which obviously makes no fucking sense anyway).

Yet to see any pure "speed" myself too.
Although for personal use, getting some ritalin and doing an extraction so that I only have pure methylphenidate left over, works pretty well for me.

justsiftin pure methylphenidate sounds like the bomb.

Anyone lucky enough to get scripts for ritalin are one hell of a lucky son of a bitch