• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it take, minimum, from spot to snap? even if a team hurries, gets set and snaps it's got to be at least 10 seconds right? again, if it was as egregious as you say it was, it takes 1 second to throw the challenge flag.

i get it - it sucks when your team gets thrashed and it's natural to look at officiating and the other team to place blame. i'm going to go ahead and agree with this guy:

"We just got whooped, man." (cam newton after the game)

alasdair

I've seen the Lions move 27 yards downfield and successfully snap in seven seconds once.

The Redskins suck yet they keep winning. It's nuts

^Agree on all points made today. Pretty entertaining day, I'm kinda surprised. Wasn't expecting much.

just to add to the buffet of random takes...I don't get Seattle. Why does such a good team continually fuck themselves in such bizarre ways?

I just watched the Rams kick the Seahawks asses in real life. Fucking awesome.

I don't get Seattle. Why does such a good team continually fuck themselves in such bizarre ways?

Refs kept giving Seattle easy do-overs, etc. on plays where they shouldn't have. Seattle still couldn't get a lead on the Rams. :D

Whose house? RAMS` HOUSE

uh well basically every time I want to if $$$ wasn't an issue, which it is

this was the first one I actually sat down to watch, gotta see from roughly 1/3rd way through the 2nd quarter till the end, the very end.

a dude next to me was taunting the seahawk fans something fierce and I was lol'ing my ass off and it was quite fun. good times. $150 value tickets ffs. Amazing. I had the time of my life buzzing on 1mg alprazolam watching the Rams run the Seahawks home.

Lol nice. Yeah money is definitely the issue. Helps being in such close proximity though I'm sure.

that game, you got your money's worth

I had to turn off the Lions game part way into the 2nd quarter. The team is bad enough this year, they don't need bad play calling on top of it. I couldn't handle it.

I had a come apart at the end of the first half of the Eagles game. Horrible game management. Our coach is addicted to gambling. It's classic he won a bunch of fourth downs last year and looked like a genius now the statistics are reverting back to the mean and he's losing them. Pretty much cost us 10 points and the game.

Eagles season is over. Our secondary is decimated. We have no RB. We still have the saints and Rams on the schedule. The Saints are going to put up 60 on us this week.

Anyone else go to the NFL games IRL here? I've been to many AU games (especially when they play UA) but this was my first NFL game. Very awesome.

I saw the Eagles at the Link a few years ago. That was awesome. I went to a Falcons Vikings game a while back too. Seeing Randy Moss play during his prime is cool to look back on. But the Eagles game is the highlight.

I think the atmosphere at a big college game is better then any NFL game though. The Link or Georgia Dome never got close to as loud as Bryant Denny during a close SEC matchup. The loudest game I ever went too was the Iron Bowl the year Bama broke Auburn's 6 game winning streak and secured a perfect regular season. Place was absolutely rocking.

i try to see at least one game a year. usually the raiders in oakland.

alasdair

That's his west coast team lol

ali what are you gonna do now that gruden ruined the raiders and Brady's on his way to the old folks home

I think the atmosphere at a big college game is better then any NFL game though.

Agreed. I had season tickets for the Canes from 2000-2007. 2001 season was incredible. The Syracuse and Washington games were some of the most memorable experiences of my life. The air was so thick with electricity that you could actually touch it.

Rams will probably struggle and maybe lose against Chiefs. I still want to believe though. Gurley has been a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.