• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see them winning, either. But I still picked them them. Got a feeling.

I don't see them winning, either. But I still picked them them. Got a feeling.

I just decided I'm going to take the Vikings moneyline bet, whatever it is. I kinda got a feeling as well, which of course means I should do the opposite!

I just decided I'm going to take the Vikings moneyline bet, whatever it is. I kinda got a feeling as well, which of course means I should do the opposite!

Well that worked out well for us, huh

in other news , I'm making my liquor shopping list and checking it twice for next Monday night. Some might say just don't watch, but it would be just like the panthers to beat the Saints after they've thrown away their season...so I have to watch

Last edited:
Was raging about the Eagles but it's just acceptence now. Too many injury to over come

Fuck the vikings
fuck the seahawks
fuck the cowboys
fuck the taints

that is all

why do people never say fuck the bills! fuck the browns! fuck the raiders!

teams which generally succeed tend to attract more negative attention, i find. it's quite a compliment. the pats are great winners and champions and i see a lot of pats hate :)

fuck the panthers! no need. they have fucked themselves :)

alasdair

What a comeback by the chargers!!! That was a great 4th quarter. Good way to end Thursday night football for the season

That special teams play by the pats was fucking ridiculous! If that's not #1 on sportscenter tonight it'll be a travesty.

man the pats are starting to look very ordinary under pressure these days, especially on the road. when they're down with 2:00 to play and brady gets the ball it used to be a certain win.

:\

alasdair

Oh man that Eagles game man. Best 3 quarters of the season followed by much pacing and cursing in the 4th. I damn near cried when we missed that FG. Nick Foles man I don't even know what to say. I'm not saying he should have started over Wentz but man maybe he should have? The offense just looked different. It looked insync and explosive again. For tonight I felt the magic of 2017 again. It was pretty special. Whatever happens the rest of the year Foles is a fucking legend in my book.

^ I have to be honest, I was a little shocked that he didn't at least get the opportunity after what he did last year. I mean you win a Super Bowl, most people would expect to start the next game. I'm not saying Wentz is a bad qb but that's just how it goes. You go with what's working for you until it stops working.

pats play was number one btw. If only Brady could play to the level of his special teams ;) .

Foles started the first two games. He was 1-1 and looked average. So everyone buried him and we rushed Wentz back. Then the injuries started and shit just went down hill. Management was in an impossible situation you have a young star who was playing at an MVP level before getting hurt vs a guy everyone thinks is average who had an incredible string of games. Its going to get ugly if Foles balls out the rest of the year. We have a 20 million dollar team option for him next year which we can't pay and fill the FA needs we have to be competitive. But at this point Wentz has had back to back season ending injuries and we have to make a decision on his contract after next year. A QB controversy is season suicide so one of them is leaving. I think Foles is better today but Wentz is the better prospect long term.

I'm glad I'm not the gm.

We wouldn't have made the playoffs anyway, not after the minnesota and Washington wins on Sunday, especially.

Panthers fans are the worst, lots of rednecks who know nothing about football. Blaming Cam for everything ever since he was drafted. They want a white qb who has no personality. They really don't care that Watt targeted Cams shoulder in the Steelers game. Anyone who has watched all our games, you can clearly see this is the moment his accuracy and arm strength issues began. It steadily got worse and worse as the next several games played out.

Cam still performed pretty well up until the TB game... that's when the interceptions really started piling up.

The Cam haters have also been floating this theory that our team has been cursed because we signed Eric Reid (who just received his SEVENTH "random' drug test)...even though he been really good for us. Made a ton of quality tackles.

Sources are saying Tepper is not going to fire Coach Rivera. I wanted him gone earlier, but I must say, our defense has been like night and day since he took over that role. Cam needs to sit the last two games. We need to strengthen our offensive line. Most of all, if they want Cam to be a pocket passer we need to draft a real fucking wide receiver. Something we've not had for years and years. Another good DB would be great as well even though I really like Donte Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.