European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Portugal & their laws?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I have a few questions on this place & I think this may be a good place to drop them & see if I can get a reply as some are quite specific.

1) "In July 2001, a new law maintained the status of illegality for using or possessing any drug for personal use without authorization. The offense was changed from a criminal one, with prison a possible punishment, to an administrative one if the amount possessed was no more than a ten-day supply of that substance"

Yes ok that sounds all very nice, thanks for taking my view on drug use nice country....BUT what kinda ass-hat law is "if the amount possessed was no more than a ten-day supply of that substance" I could for all the police know use 3 grams of heroin a day so that means I could have well over 14grams of heroin on me & I cannot be touched?

2) Do you have to score off the street there or do they have these "shooting gallery" places like they have started in France & some other E.U. places?

3) I assume most of the gear ther ewould be what I found is called "#3" in the UK, I mean that is fine with me I kinda like that stuff myself & I know if I had a decent white b score or God forbid I got into it Fent I would be fucked & dead in a week.

4) Average cost of living there? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

still illegal to supply, there are pretty dodgy places where you literally queue up to buy w n b - be careful dont flash the cash and but small its always for sale- in the cities i best sk around at the less salubrious places.