European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mixing K with an opiate?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
What are your thoughts about this,guys? It could cause a little respiratory depression but I think it would be an interesting experiment. I like the dark side of the k and I am curious how it would feel with a little warmth that an opiate can bring. this would be only a one time experiment.

What are your thoughts about this,guys? It could cause a little respiratory depression but I think it would be an interesting experiment. I like the dark side of the k and I am curious how it would feel with a little warmth that an opiate can bring. this would be only a one time experiment.

In my experience it isn't that great & I found for some reason MXE taken before heroin totally blocked the buzz & also vice versa.
The best thing to take with heroin/opiates is a strong spliff/blunt that is mainly CBD based, trust me on this one.

yeah I know what you mean, I did the experiment and just after the k wore off I felt the rest. I know that opi's have a great synergy with weed. anyway it was just an experiment, no harm was done and many holes were achieved 8o

I've only mixed K with codeine nothing stronger but I enjoyed the combo. Wouldn't mind trying the same with DHC.

Ketamine and Opiates cancel each other in the brain receptors, I wouldn't waste decent drugs!

Do them on their own to appreciate them as they should be appreciated!

Ketamine and MDMA though, there's a combo!

Opiates and MDMA is also very nice! Potentially dangerous if you use strong opiates though, but the main rule is don't take more of either drug than you would normally.

had all the combos you stated, they were quite nice indeed, but with this post i was looking for information about this mix specifically. anyway I did the research on the day I posted this thread and I did not find it worthwhile as I mainly felt the im'd k rather than a combination of k mind twist with the warmth of opiates.

Opiates and MDMA is also very nice! Potentially dangerous if you use strong opiates though, but the main rule is don't take more of either drug than you would normally.

I had a cheeky .5 tester of mandy chucked in with some brown a couple months ago as my man wanted to know what the mandy was like and I'm a good test rat. Decided I'd bosh all the mandy (I have a massive tolerance but haven't done it regular in years, think I perma fucked my brain and I doubt 100% purity) and ride out the comedown chasing the dragon. Was lovely! Spent the night chatting shit with my brother, watched all 3 matrix movies then nodded off to that sort of half sleep half awake heavy opiate sleep you get.

My favourite mdma combo is mushrooms or acid though. Candyflipping is the nuts

Gotta love chatting shit all night on Mandy! Had some great times with my mates like that.

I did acid with my mates and my brother and that's always been an amazing experience too. Can't beat good old LSD.