• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Slamming amps other than meth

Sissyslut4coc

Greenlighter
Trying to find a injectable amph other tham meth.
Meth really does the trick but Im not sure if it is full of nasty chems that could harm me. So...
Is there a safe amph script???

Injecting anything that doesn?t come from a fresh ampule is hazardous to your health. If you micron filter pills then that?s probably better then shooting street meth but it?s still gonna lead to all kinds of complications.

There is almost nothing safe to inject yourself with, I can think of insulin if you're diabetic, that's all that comes to mind.

As falsified said, shooting pills leads to complications down the road, as does shooting meth.

I've slammed Adderall a few times....it looks really nasty and thick even after several filtration. Not worth it.

I wouldn't recommend doing this.
Amphetamine is available as pills, which are dangerous to shoot, even with filtration as mentioned earlier. It can also be bought as regular speed powder (not sure if that's also the case in the US), but this consists of around 10% active ingredient and is of course not ment to be injected.

Safer to inject meth than adderal I would assume. Meth is nice and water soluble. Adderal/dexedrine full of wax and shit. Meth actually tends to be fairly pure, moreso than other drugs anyway. Just make sure you have a legit source. There are some tests you can do to determine if it has MSM in ( pretty much the only thing you can cut meth with and have to crystalize into big chunks). Well first of all MSM tastes like shit (one of my friends described it as tasting like pickle juice) and meth doesn't have much taste when smoked. Also msm melts at a different rate than meth so it tends to run down the foil. You can get more info from google about how to determine quality of meth.

Msm also leaves water-like droplets on the pipe.

regular amphetamine is not worth shooting.

Exactly. I only do it if I don't have a anything else and srs needle cravings. Thankfully i have always had better drugs to put in my rigs lately. It's just today that I've run out of opioids (except methadone), I had no idea I was this close to running out though or I would've gone to fill an oxy script yesterday or stocked up on 1 or 2 more g's of H before the weekend.

Safer to inject meth than adderal I would assume. Meth is nice and water soluble. Adderal/dexedrine full of wax and shit. Meth actually tends to be fairly pure, moreso than other drugs anyway. Just make sure you have a legit source. There are some tests you can do to determine if it has MSM in ( pretty much the only thing you can cut meth with and have to crystalize into big chunks). Well first of all MSM tastes like shit (one of my friends described it as tasting like pickle juice) and meth doesn't have much taste when smoked. Also msm melts at a different rate than meth so it tends to run down the foil. You can get more info from google about how to determine quality of meth.

Than Adderall, yes I guess so. I don't know the ingredients of Adderall pills/capsules - they aren't around here so I wouldn't even known how Adderall looks.

I just seem to notice it's mostly used orally/nasally so I assume the xr isn't really made to stop abuse (maybe like the 'beads in a capsule that Ritalin has)? Anyway the best way to use regular amp productively (especially long-term, as in daily for 'ADD' is oral anyway, by far. IME). Snorting it has more euphoria and kick to it. And is more addictive. Plus lots of talc and shit, though it's far worse to put that in ur veins Ofc.

Amphetamine Sulphate straight from the source country (which would be here or just north of here..), lab tested and all that, I'd say is beats shooting untested meth in terms of safety. But then again, for 'regular amphetamines', plugging is pretty much as good as shooting it so not worth wasting one's time picking up a needle for this. Even if you have pure stuff.

Last edited:
Hi there! Im a little late, but may i suggest you look up the steps to proper filtration and consider it from the angle of filtering out aldurants from methamphetamine? While there are surely dangerous chemicals used to make and to step on drugs, the streetwise advice has most often been to avoid anything with large quantities of binders and while here in Florida Ive never seen speed paste, from what I understand, european damp is often impure enough to cause concern in your case.
Meth is likely less potentially harmful to IV than drugs not intended for injection.

Stay safe!