• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Nausea and sickness of MDMA

Bayek

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on here and I?m just after some advice. Planning to attend an event in a couple of months and ingest MDMA. Have used it numerous times in the past so I guess you could say I?m experienced with it, although it is never a common occurrence, once a year maybe twice maximum. One thing I always struggle with though is the fact it makes me extremely nauseous on the come up, which almost always results in vomiting. This has happened ever since my second time taking it. I?ve googled it numerous times to discover it is quite a common occcurance so it doesn?t really worry me. However, this event I?ll be attending is an indoor event, whereas every other time I?ve taken it I?ve been in an outdoor environment (festivals mainly). The last thing I want is to feel nauseous whilst indoors and not have clear access to a discreet place to throw up. So I was wondering if Anyone had any suggestions for things that may help counteract the nausea? I?ve taken prochlorperazine in the past but recently discovered this is a dopamine blocker. I know MDMA works on serotonin but I don?t really want to be messing with other neurotransmitters in my brain if my serotonin is already going to be under a lot of stress.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cannabis works well. For an event like that a discreet oil pen would be perfect if you can obtain concentrates.

It is said the nausea can be a result of 5-ht3 receptor agonism, mescaline, MDA and related phenethylamines have this issue. Ginger is a 5-ht3 antagonist and it can work well. I'm always scared that it may inhibit the roll tho where I don't take ginger personally (plus it makes me sleepy..) but anecdotes on the combined use don't seem to point in that direction.

I say cannabis is the best. Not only does it help with the nausea but it helps negate neurotoxicity. Win win.

-GC

Metoclopramide worked well for me and my friends. You should try that!

Take it on an empty stomach, simple. Wait 2 hours after eating anything before swallowing the pill.

Yeah I have found cannabis has really helped in the past. but I don?t think I?d get away with it indoors!

If you plug (search plugging) you will not get nauseous.

Is this really true? I thought the reason you get nauseous is because ecstasy puts your digestion on pause. Would this not happen regardless of the intake method?