• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ci-966

Dont need to buy heh, i have multiple 10s kgs of freebase ethylenediamine. It is easy enough to react with various chosable acid to make solid crystals. Just dont want to try it like ?oh lets do?
Need more info on toxicity etc whether it is safe enough to.

Well, from the rat feeding study report in post #9 in this thread we know it's not carcinogenic but it is toxic in several ways if you take too much over too long a period. I'm too old to play around with the kind of chemistry involved. The scheme I worked out is pretty simple & straightforward but my house is too small & the neighbors are too close for me to start messing up the kitchen with pots & pans & chemicals. Interested in poking around in the literature but not anxious to work on this. But the dry powdered 2HCl salt is the only way to go IMO.

Any human data on dosage and other targets than gaba? (Sorry im at work, no time to search)

Please don't consume ethylenediamine, its a rather nasty substance. NFPA 3-3-0, so quite toxic & flammable.

As for the carboxylate derivative of 1,4-diaminobutane, wouldb't be TOO surprising if it underwent decarboxylation in-vivo, and if it does, that is going to give you the halitosis from hell. 1,4-diaminobutane is putrescine, the compound, that along with 1,5-diaminopentane, cadaverine, are responsible for the repulsive odor of rotting flesh. The names of either are fairly selfexplanatory.