• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Coffee and weed

Coffe + cigarette in the morning = ok, but I don't like the effect of caffeine.

Coffe + joint in the mornig = go to sleep and forget about the day.

Coke + joint in the morning = superb, but I don't do coke anymore and therefore much less weed.

Green tea + cigarette is my favourite combination. :)

Got some ak47 and yep coffee keeping me awake lol

Any other stimulants you guys like with weed?

Aww we had some ak 47 in my part of uk years ago but now it's just stardog (which is good anyone know if it's indica or sativs ) and 'flavours' whatever the gum that means just give me haze or blues normal orice u toothless chav twat

Strong green teas like Gyokuro and Sencha are great to have with weed, and matcha too (it's green tea with the powdered leaf left in and can cause nausea for me so weed is great with it... nice and healthy too).

Although, nothing beats a couple espressos and a couple bongs rips, then sitting down with a London fog and getting stuff done. I am also very social on this combination, it can be intense though haha I'm a downer fiend this is just about the strongest upper I can handle. Espresso and weed all day erry day.

I like to switch it up though. Earl grey tea is amazing with weed too! The bergamot in it has therapeutic effects and inhaling it is like terpene modulation. I do that with bergamot essential oil, rose oil is so ambrosial it is completely addictive haha and very expensive but it goes well with weed too.

Yerba mate goes well with weed too. Love the stuff and it's great to start the day with. I save the green teas for after lunch. Espressos and London fogs are all I need though with my bong tokes.

Strong green teas like Gyokuro and Sencha are great to have with weed, and matcha too (it's green tea with the powdered leaf left in and can cause nausea for me so weed is great with it... nice and healthy too).

Although, nothing beats a couple espressos and a couple bongs rips, then sitting down with a London fog and getting stuff done. I am also very social on this combination, it can be intense though haha I'm a downer fiend this is just about the strongest upper I can handle. Espresso and weed all day erry day.

I like to switch it up though. Earl grey tea is amazing with weed too! The bergamot in it has therapeutic effects and inhaling it is like terpene modulation. I do that with bergamot essential oil, rose oil is so ambrosial it is completely addictive haha and very expensive but it goes well with weed too.

Yerba mate goes well with weed too. Love the stuff and it's great to start the day with. I save the green teas for after lunch. Espressos and London fogs are all I need though with my bong tokes.
What is a london fog?

Latte made with earl grey tea.

Having some skunk #1 at the moment. Gotta love this strain... bred from acapulco gold, colombian gold, and afghani. It is a stimulating strain similar to UK Cheese which is a phenotype of it. The kind I can smoke all day and not get that stupid feeling.

I like the caffeine to combat burnout from strains that do that, although it is most fun to stimulate a balanced strain. I like to pair green tea with a nice bright green/yellow skunk, and coffee or espresso with hashish.

If I still have a powerful afterglow going when I get to work and back it up with ~250mg of caffeine from an energy drink, it's great. I could party WHILE working I have so much energy and complete apathy about anything negative. It's almost like the one time I got IV'd with Versed before surgery and everything I ever worried about melted away for the few seconds I was conscious.

Low / micro doses of Ibogaine in combination with weed is also awesome. Trippy, dreamy, and less jittery / anxious while providing improved ability to connect thoughts and patters, improved reading comprehension and speed, all sorts of cognitive stimulating effects. Weed burnout is still there after, but you don't feel it. It's not irritating to go without weed if it normally is. I smoke weed all day every day and today I didn't smoke. I have intense cravings after a couple hours, but not today. I feel dissociated from them. I have also been able to eat normally which is completely insane to me. I can never eat food without weed.
I've been trying to cut back for ages and this is a prime opportunity, having Ibogaine, that is. Originally had it for opiates after 6.5 months clean but I'm going to quit abusing everything and an eighth a day smoking chron out of bong is definitely abusive towards myself. I'm stealing energy from myself that way when I should be using pot constructively and it's not even really all that addictive.

If I still have a powerful afterglow going when I get to work and back it up with ~250mg of caffeine from an energy drink, it's great. I could party WHILE working I have so much energy and complete apathy about anything negative. It's almost like the one time I got IV'd with Versed before surgery and everything I ever worried about melted away for the few seconds I was conscious.

So very true, I experienced the same (well pretty much every morning lol) and it is most pleasant. I find a decent amount of caffeine (double espresso) helps to counteract the memory and concentration effects of the weed.