• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Coffee and weed

Inso

Bluelighter
Anyone else love drinking tons of coffee while blazing?

Enables me to smoke ridiculous quantities without passing out. And, especially with Sativa strains (Amnesia Haze), it makes me feel like I've just sniffed some speed and I start having all sorts of crazy thoughts it's awesome.

I find it analogous to the common practice of sniffing coke to enable higher levels of drinking and debauchery for longer.

Anyone similar?

I haven't smoked weed in a while but what I used to love doing was putting a few tiny grains of hash into the coffee filter machine - and then having a hash joint and sipping the coffee. Really tasted amazing.

Yeah, coffee (or just caffeine in general) and weed is a good synergistic combo. Especially when smoking a heavy indica strain.

Got some ak47 and yep coffee keeping me awake lol

Any other stimulants you guys like with weed?

Yeah same I'm addicted to it in itself too hehe. It weirds me out that people function without it.

Yeah same I'm addicted to it in itself too hehe. It weirds me out that people function without it.

It weirds me out that people self-handicap by becoming dependent on caffeine such that they need it every morning to do anything.

When I get up in the morning I'm groggy for maybe a few minutes but by the time I'm done brushing my teeth I have as much energy as ever. I only did caffeine a few times in uni while studying and it gave me as much focus as my friends who were popping dex to get there. Even had to be careful not to drink a FULL cup of TEA or else I would get overstimulated.

I don't drink the coffee no more. I'm pretty laid back and I would get antsy and jittery with the coffee. I'd drink a whole pot by myself and eventually realized it wasn't doing any good for me. That early morning grogginess can be disposed of just as easily with a shower and drink of water as it can with coffee.

I always start my day with a bowl and a cup-o-joe. Coffee and weed go together just as well as coffee and cigarettes, if not better.

It weirds me out that people self-handicap by becoming dependent on caffeine such that they need it every morning to do anything.

When I get up in the morning I'm groggy for maybe a few minutes but by the time I'm done brushing my teeth I have as much energy as ever. I only did caffeine a few times in uni while studying and it gave me as much focus as my friends who were popping dex to get there. Even had to be careful not to drink a FULL cup of TEA or else I would get overstimulated.

Don't have an espresso then you'll end up in the ER!

You're weirded out on Bluelight.ru that someone has a substance addiction? I think we've got a mole here folks

You're weirded out on Bluelight.ru that someone has a substance addiction? I think we've got a mole here folks

caffeine is crappy but people who are hooked think its the tits.

it gets boring cos when ur at work the people who bigtime overdo caffeine get aggitated and act like twats

Haha that's good advice!

I'm probably as justified in being weirded out by that as you are for being weirded out that people don't have caffeine addictions lol. This being an HR site I wouldn't think it would be so uncommon haha

Weed seems to not make me pass out anymore, when I first started using, I would only get high a couple times a week maybe like 3 or 4/10, and I would sleep sooooo well. Now when I sleep well on weed it's a coincidence.

But that said, sometimes it'll make me more likely to lay down and pass out when I was already kinda tired, and caffeine can make any strain feel like a sativa.

Interesting study done (on rats though)

Results

GABA, glutamate, and dopamine were generally higher in the treated groups of animals. The levels of G-6-PDH were higher in all treated animals? brains. Caffeine produced quite more significant effects relative to cannabis and the combination of both increased the level of G-6-PDH significantly.

Conclusion

Results showed that caffeine and cannabis influenced the activities of the enzymes and neurotransmitters in the brain. Both stimulants altered brain chemistry relative to the tested enzymes and neurotransmitters.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5448447/

fuck yea, science! rats must be having a good time

caffeine is crappy but people who are hooked think its the tits.

it gets boring cos when ur at work the people who bigtime overdo caffeine get aggitated and act like twats

It affects everyone differently like any other drug. Some people I know love cocaine others are indifferent.

My office everyone is agitated and acts like twats anyway I wouldn't know lol. It's encouraged. I can imagine some people getting like that from coffee though.

Haha that's good advice!

I'm probably as justified in being weirded out by that as you are for being weirded out that people don't have caffeine addictions lol. This being an HR site I wouldn't think it would be so uncommon haha

Haha it's all good I know what you mean. I'm only joking saying about others not having one,I know plenty of people don't see caffeine as much of anything.

Orange Diesel and Guatamalan whole bean coffee. Sativa dominant strain so extra hyper brain damage.

Orange Diesel and Guatamalan whole bean coffee. Sativa dominant strain so extra hyper brain damage.

For the win! Can it get any better than taking a huge bong rip and then feeling the caffeine work it's way through your veins?

THC infused chocolate covered espresso beans?

Tom

9am Double Espresso and joint of Stardawg

GAME ON

I can't function without both of them, watch out to keep hydrated if you are prone to anxiety though such a good drug combo.

It is great for making learning fun, and also for reading. Weed and coffees are delicious treats too. Can't forget the earl grey, waking up lazing around a bit, smoking a bong rip and then getting into the coffees until noon. Smoke another bong toke, repeat for as long as possible (not sure how long my life will end up being, but these are essentials for quality of life in my mind).