• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Boston's Methadone Mile stuart

streetnerd

Greenlighter
I am ,a homless guy who lives out of their storage unit on Mass Ave Boston, aka The Methadone Mile. I currently take 35 mg of Methadose daily. I shoot about a 1/2 gram of Fentynal daily, and smoke or slam about a 1/16 of Chrystal. I am a low level street hustler right now, but am changing that soon enough. I have spent time in prison approx 3.5 yrs. I was in the military. I have owned 3 small businesses that made me a millionaire but after my divorce. I lost everything. I want to learn as much as possible since I am considered hi risk living on a dangerous piece of land.

methdone crew unite. 35mg is nice n low, im on 40.

I dosed in Indonesia last 5 weeks and doses of 250+ are common there, less than 100 rare.

Welcome ofc, as well

I have been finding myself doing a fair amount of Chrystal throughout the day and well into the night. days at a time. When i get all spun out, i feel the need to shoot some dope to come down. I really want to be done with the Fent/ dope,because my life is a shit show. I will show you what our Methadone Mile looks like. Stay tuned for some pics.

Is that how long the line is to get through the clinic a mile??.