• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Unknown Dosage of DMT) - Experienced - Watched My Girl Turn Into Hooping Wizard

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
So I don't know why but this experience was one that was fairly recent and burned into my mind. Most DMT experiences are a one off 5min deal but due to the nature of the other drugs I had taken as well as redosing I was able to maintain this state for close to an hour.

To give perspective me and my girl spent the day hiking in the mountains on 5-MAPB and Mescaline, we eventually come back take some LSD, MDMA and more Mescaline. To say I was properly there is an understatement. I had not felt this good in a long time, and actually during the peak came up with a ton of great ideas that have helped me out since then.

So I'm starting to come off my roll, but still tripping fairly good and we are listening to some dub and dubstep on my two 12" subs when I decide it's finally time to dip into the deems. She's hooping to the music and I sit down and take what is the most visual DMT I have available to me and load about 60mg into a GVG. This DMT is so pure it will not degrade at all even in rather warm ambient temperatures for years on end which for anyone who's stored DMT long term knows only the purest can last without discoloration and turning to wax/oil. Its believed to be synthetic based on the shape it came in which was a rock like cylinder as if it was popped out of a test tube. This particular product gives visuals beyond most other DMT I've tried, and they are so clear open eyed.

Now the music wasn't typically what I'd go for (usually shamanic psybient stuff) but due to the day I just had I felt like I could flow freely into the other realm DMT offers. The music felt right, and I felt brave.

I light up as I sit and watch my girl, usually I focus in but this time I stay open eyes. Instantly the world around me changes to something completely alien. Similar to the objects that were there but different more abstract, flowing, moving. Imagine switching to an alternate reality where everything is kind of the same but still alien. Like a picture of a human would be one of an alien, normal objects turn into devices my mind has never seen before. And there's my girl but she's no longer the girl I knew. She's turned into a flowing perfectly moving wizard with this hoop making crazy things happen I can't even begin to describe.

She went from her normal 5' 2" to about 7ft tall, arms and legs became lanky and long only accentuating her movements and created an almost spider like creature. We only had black lights and glow sticks going and in the black light her outfit was glowing and the patterns flowed perfectly to the rhythm of the music and the movements. The craziest part, as usual with DMT she had no face. It was just skin.

I was so blown away by what she was performing I was in near tears mouth wide open. For instance as she was hooping sometimes when the hoop would pass in front of her body it was almost like an eraser going across a dry erase board and that part of her body would vanish only to return as she moved the hoop away. This effect would glitch out perfectly with the music. Due to the mescaline everything was in perfect synchronization, it was beautiful.

I also watched her do things like throw the hoop out in the air forwards away from her only to have it come back. Pretty much stuff that would be impossible in this reality. All of this clear as day mind you with zero fear, pure euphoria.

At one point she stopped and was doing an isolation staring at me through the hoop and it was crazy to see this completely faceless creature which I could clear as day see had no face. It wasn't like a blurry thing, I could see nothing but skin. I got the impression this creature was no longer my girlfriend even though I was fully aware it was a psychedelic super imposing its visual alterations onto my true current reality. As the effects wore off it began to become blurry and I could start to make out her facial features through what looked to be a fog in front of her face.

Of course after seeing what I did as soon as I was capable I took a hit and was right back to the same alternate reality. I did this twice more (3 total) and after the third I could feel the DMT saying "alright you get one more but if I see you coming back there'll be trouble." Definitely the longest DMT session I've had at that level.

Once I finally came down I felt pretty damn sober despite the likelihood I wouldn't of had I not smoked it. And slept soon after. Felt pretty good in the days and weeks after, thanks to healthy living and antioxidants. Hope I at least captured a tiny fragment of the craziness I experienced.

-GC

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more of a trip report... I highly doubt you have synthetic DMT though.... More likely they cleaned and recrystallized it

Cool experience. :) I'm going to move to trip reports.

PD -> TR

Your right my bad..

Also I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact I'm so familiar with DMT, I won't go into how familiar. I've never felt or seen DMT quite like this, and I've smoked clear hexagonal crystals extracted from mimosa. (I've also tried DMT from mimosa, acacia confusa, diplopterys, and phalaris. Thanks to some old friends of friends of friends of...). The summer we obtained it our whole area was flooded with it never to see it again.

At the very least it was extracted and then purified to an extreme level most producers don't care to try. It was also likely quick precipitated in a test tube or maybe even pressed after the fact. It had to of been insanely pure for it to be so clean after a quick precip. Such high purity I had some in my wallet that I forgot about for 6-7months and when I finally found it, it looked just as good as the day I put it in there. Only the highest of purity can do that. Also the insanely large quantities circling gave me the impression a larger scale lab was at work. People still talk about how powerful that stuff was 5yrs later.

-GC

Last edited:
Back in 2006 there was a vendor who briefly offered synthetic 4-HO-DMT and DMT. I never tried the DMT but my friends did and apparently it was white with a slight pinkish tinge. I did get to try the 4-HO-DMT which was awesome because I got a chance to try mushrooms, 4-HO-DMT and 4-AcO-DMT all within a short time of each other and it made me realize how each is quite unique.

^^Not many can appreciate or even see the nuances between certain substances. Based on your posts you definitely seem like one who can. I've always wanted to try 4-HO-DMT, any better than 4-AcO? I like 4-AcO better than mushrooms (mush always gives me anxiety probably from my experiences as a kid) but it does lack a little depth as well, I feel 4-HO would be perfect.

As for the pink tinge, I've only seen that with Acacia extracted DMT which is my favorite plant source. I love a breakthrough on Acacia deems, harder to achieve due to NMT but feels like your in a gorgeous dream and always feels like extremely positive medicine. Could be synthetic too (more likely actually) based on the fact the vendor was also sourcing other synthesized tryptamines.

(Real quick note, DMT is actually not all that difficult to synthesize for most typical labs out there. It's rare but not Mescaline HCl rare.)

Haha that vendor musta been pretty ballsy. I missed out on those good RC times :(

-GC

Yeah DMT is a pretty simple molecule, I think it's just rare to see synthetic DMT since it's also very easily extracted from plant sources. Although who knows?

4-HO-DMT is a lot different than 4-AcO-DMT (I also find 4-AcO-DMT a lot different from mushrooms). It's, predictably, much closer to mushrooms, but it's like a more focused, quick version of mushrooms. Crystal clear, straight to the point, it seemed to draw me straight into breakthrough experiences quite easily, intensely psychedelic. Mushrooms are a lot more physical, last longer, and they are more suited to doing things like hiking or hanging out with people. I've also had the most magical feeling from mushrooms of the three.

4-AcO-DMT to me feels like oral smoked DMT for the first half/peak. I get the same high-frequency buzzing and the same sort of visuals, which are substantially different from mushroom/4-HO-DMT visuals. The body feeling is very DMT-esque, unlike mushrooms/4-HO-DMT. I find it to be less profound as well. The second half of it, post-peak, reminds me almost exactly of mushrooms/4-HO-DMT though. It seems like the post-peak stages are nearly identical for me with all three. I'm certain I could distinguish a full dose of 4-AcO-DMT from the others in a blind test, not as certain about mushrooms vs 4-HO-DMT, but I did have unique trips on the synthetic 4-HO-DMT (of course, I knew I was taking it).

But yeah, I'm a psychedelic nerd, I've tripped a whole bunch and taken perhaps 40 different psychedelic compounds (it would be interesting to try to make a list sometime).

Those were good RC times, but actually these days there is more available than ever before. There are some things I wish were still around though... the 2C-T-X series for example.

G_Chem, cool report, thank you! ;)

Is that DMT prone to oxidation (becomes orangy in color)? Is it freebase or a fumarate salt? What does it smell like, strong smell?
If indeed you have purest freebase DMT, then I'm jealous...8)

@Xorkoth. The way you describe it sounds exactly up my alley. I'd also 100% agree on the 4-AcO assessment too, it feels much closer to DMT than mushrooms and the visuals are more in line with DMT as well as the headspace which is why I love it more than regular mush. That constant onslaught that mushrooms can have where when you feel it's finally letting off its grip your right back in the thick of it, that is too exhausting for me anymore. Also 4-AcO has much rounder softer edges than mush and more forgiving.

@Volsam- Thanks man :) Nope and I've learned over the years that ultra pure DMT will not degrade in normal conditions like 98% of the other product out there. This purity can be obtained from extractions but must be recrystallized (sometimes multiple times) and very slowly precipitated. I've seen monster crystals that were clear still degrade, my guess is maybe the slightest fraction of a % of impurity (maybe NaOH?) that with the right conditions can slowly discolor the extract over a period of time.

It is the freebase. It has zero smell, and in fact pure DMT has little to no smell no matter the source. That smell comes typically from the yellow oil which can be pulled through in extraction, it only takes the littlest bit, also degradation can do it but I never allow that to happen. All the DMT I smoke these days doesn't smell until you light it up and is very clean, zero harshness.

With ultra pure DMT I have noticed that it can discolor to a light yellow with time but doesn't progress from that and in the right conditions will turn back white. This isn't degradation but likely a change in polymorphs, as DMT is known for having multiple polymorphic variations. I do think the polymorphs can affect the experience but won't get into that here.

Also while I do like the product I talk about above, it's still almost too intense for me. I can't smoke it unless I'm already deep in on some other psychedelics.

-GC

Last edited: