• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Fallout 4

Well, there isn't a safe way really, unless you somehow stealth all the way there. Where are you travelling from? Do you have a companion? Equipping one with a v good weapon is always helpful, taking along plenty of med X, psychojet, psychobuff, orange mentants, buffjet, jet, bufftats, refreshing beverage etc? Should be a cakewalk, if in doubt, pop a psycho jet and use a combat shotgun to go menkle on anything in your way.

So I just bought a walkthrough for the game, thiftbooks had a cheap copy and went on and got it because I think id really enjoy this game, I just hate missing shit that I could have done earlier on.

Guides are awesome. I still look at my FF7 guide from time to time. That's the oldest one I have I think.

That's cool mal3, I thought I was the only one that looks at old guides. my favorite there for a while was the mortal kombat guide, I liked how it would tell you a little bit about each characters past like where they grew up n how they got where they are at,along with their moves a+b and how to do one of their many fatalities.
I even happened to see a team fortress 2 board game which made me go O_O
to bad no one I work, or hang out with has zero idea what the hell a team fortress 2 is lol.

but yeah, I'm really excited to get this guide, I might start the game over and go with the sneak/sniper spec, I think I maxed most of my points in strength and I hardly melee so it was a waste :O

Yeah secrets and codes used to be so valuable. If you didn't know them, you had to buy the guide or find someone else that knew. You couldn't just take out your phone and find the solution to literally any problem you had.

I forgot, I still have the original Pokemon Yellow guide as well. Used the hell out of that thing. HM/TM numbers and locations. Maps in full color!

Been playing more Fallout 4, and I am starting to enjoy it. Took me a minute to get used to the controlls , once I got it down it was smooth sailings.
At the mission where you are in Diamond City and looking for this Valentine guy.

Whats everyones favorite companion to go with? I kind of like the robot butler, hes got a flame thrower and a circular saw. Im sure there are better ones.

Honestly the dog lol, some of the others get on my nerves talking.

So I finally got the companion Cait, and working on getting my relationship level high enough to bang her.
Been using a glitch by fast travling from sanctuary to diamond city wearing only my underwear, and she likes me each time I do this.
Not to mention she has an addiction to stimpacks and psychos and i got more then enough to keep her happy. Huehuehue

Honestly couldn't stand Fallout 4. I'm one of those pretentious fanboys who get angry at anything that remotely drifts away from the original extreme RPG elements that used to exist among older Bethesda games. My favorite was New Vegas and the funny thing is.. New Vegas wasn't produced by Bethesda! It was Obsidian Entertainment that gave us that amazing game. Bethesda simply published their work and put their name as a small watermark in the corner of the CD cover.

Just started a new playthrough for Fallout 4. Only made it about 35% before I lost interest. Going to give it a better chance this time. If I like it enough 76 might be on my wishlisht.

Just started a new playthrough for Fallout 4. Only made it about 35% before I lost interest. Going to give it a better chance this time. If I like it enough 76 might be on my wishlisht.

im more interested in 76 than I have been for any fallout game in the past. Looks crazy awesome, the locale, creatures, the online component...pretty psyched :)