Published Johns Hopkins DMT Entity Encounter Survey

johnclifton

Bluelighter
Hello!

We are researchers at Johns Hopkins University working on a study regarding the experiences of people who have had encounters with seemingly autonomous entities after taking DMT. This anonymous internet survey involves asking about your experiences with this entity encounter, including the short-term and long-term effects.

If you are interested in participating or would like to know more about the study, please click the link below to the secure study site. We anticipate that it will take you approximately 20-40 minutes to complete the survey. Your participation is completely anonymous.

https://jhmi.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eqvCfk2u19kSzm5

Thanks,
Hopkins Psychedelic Research Team

QSzXDCu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is really cool. I can't wait to see what comes of this. Gear elves are the craziest. Also consider looking into the shadow people. Its amazing that people from every walk of life and path see the same people. The hat man, hooded figure etc.

Yeah, I've never done DMT, but I always hear of people being visited by aliens and entities sort of comforting them and guiding them throughout the trip. It sounds pretty wild.

To clarify I don't mean gear elves are crazy.. they just look amazing. Pretty sure they are wise and on the "good guys" side.

Thanks everyone! This survey has generated a lot of responses and we will be sure to post the results here in the near future :)

Hello everyone!

I wanted to notify you all that we are closing this survey so that we can begin data analysis. Thank you all so much for taking the time to complete the survey- we hope it was a valuable and interesting experience for you. We will post the published results as soon as they are available to the public.

With gratitude, Hopkins Psychedelic Research Team

To clarify I don't mean gear elves are crazy.. they just look amazing. Pretty sure they are wise and on the "good guys" side.
So there is a bad guys side you are implying? What is the defense? Is a defense strategy needed or is it assumed one is safe without needing a defense strategy? I believe in other realms regardless of DMT usage however I feel the intentions of the user might influence one's experience with entities. Surely even with the best of intentions the experiences can vary wildly and safety is basically a matter of one's destiny? I mean with such a powerful experience comes great responsibility.

I have heard of bad experiences and it seems venturing off into "hyperspace" is not always a joyride through the looking glass.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to notify you all that we are closing this survey so that we can begin data analysis. Thank you all so much for taking the time to complete the survey- we hope it was a valuable and interesting experience for you. We will post the published results as soon as they are available to the public.

With gratitude, Hopkins Psychedelic Research Team
Looking forward to it. Thank you for your brave pioneering efforts!

So there is a bad guys side you are implying? What is the defense? Is a defense strategy needed or is it assumed one is safe without needing a defense strategy? I believe in other realms regardless of DMT usage however I feel the intentions of the user might influence one's experience with entities. Surely even with the best of intentions the experiences can vary wildly and safety is basically a matter of one's destiny? I mean with such a powerful experience comes great responsibility.

I have heard of bad experiences and it seems venturing off into "hyperspace" is not always a joyride through the looking glass.

I have not had or heard of any exspierince with bad entities. I have read that "gear elves" help guide people. The shadow people seem to be negative but i don't think they are present in the dmt world.

while it is not common to enter a bad space on dmt is does happen and you will encounter some very evil sinister entities if hell acutally existed then a hellish bad trip on dmt would be visiting that realm they can not hurt you its all inside the mind but you will come out quite shaken.