Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help to travel Bali Thailand or SE Asia general when on methadone

high traveller

Greenlighter
I logged in here to try and get more people on MMT to get away on holidays and enjoy life, nowhere near as hard as it sounds. Any questions, I'm here to help,

Been EVERYWHERE in East and SE Asia in the last 5 years, some places (Bali) 18 times. Its totally doable with a bit of knowledge

Its totally doable with a bit of knowledge

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would really appreciate this knowledge, even if they aren't members of the site or regular posters. Could you write an overview of your knowledge while we're waiting for people to chime in with specific questions?

Well due budget I fly into KL or Bali before moving on. I leave Australia with 2 takeaways.

I go to the clinics I know (this took years and lots of work though) and they will issue up to 60 days take home meds dose size dependant.

Countries you cannot dose in are Vietnam (found a way around that), never tried Singapore and Cambodia (locals only but purest #4 is cheaper than a daily dose in Australia in Cambodia, lol).

Either way KL is main hub for Air Asia cheapest airline, I stop for 3 days see my doctor get all the meds I need to finish the trip and if its long term vacation you may need to drop into Thailand, Bali or KL (whatever suits) to get restocked.

I am reluctant to even name how to go about seeing a doctor in these places cos VERY few westerners know this is possible and I don't want a huge influx to fuck it up for myself.

https://paulchristie77.wixsite.com/methadonetravelhelp
This is a newbie blog style site I'll use to share what I know, its not for profit but if people have specific plans and need one to one specific guidance, I'd appreciate some change in the hat. Other than that.....everyone get out there and see the world

Hey, High Traveller. I am a US citizen, but I’ve been living in Singapore for a month and I’ll be here another month. Methadone is banned here as is buprenorphine. They have insanely strict drug laws. I am almost out of my methadone and I am desperate. I am going to Bangkok this weekend but I have no idea where to even start. I sent you a PM, so I don’t make this discussion too public. If you could help in any way at all with info. Please please let me know. Like I said I’m kind of desperate.

Hey, High Traveller. I am a US citizen, but I’ve been living in Singapore for a month and I’ll be here another month. Methadone is banned here as is buprenorphine. They have insanely strict drug laws. I am almost out of my methadone and I am desperate. I am going to Bangkok this weekend but I have no idea where to even start. I sent you a PM, so I don’t make this discussion too public. If you could help in any way at all with info. Please please let me know. Like I said I’m kind of desperate.
Chiang Mai should have methadone clinic also in Bangkok. It's legal there.