Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help me to understand- 3 months down the line

Max1983

Greenlighter
Hi All

Will try and make it short, me and the wife started doing E(didnt test it, Stupid I know but due to low dosages, we were ignorant) from a certain supplier in Feb 2017, once every month sharing 2 pills broken in half every drop(3 hours in between) till about Aug 2017- 80 % sticking to once a month and never more than twice a month

Then we came across a dealer which was highly spoken about, started to use his E...skipping Sept, doing once in Oct 2017 and then twice in Nov 2017(same dosage), our last one being the 25 Nov 2017...the new suppliers was better as we could sleep after using it-

But on the last drop, we experienced a very intense High, sweating, feeling that we are burning out/fainting feeling...which passed and we went to bed

We havent touched any alcohol or drugs since then( 3 months sober), eating healthy, Good Multi vitamin daily,doing cross fit 4/5 times a week etc, but we still have issues-We never had any major issues in the 9 months, within 2-5 days we would feel 100% until the last regret drop

Me:

Dont 100 % feel myself yet(50%)
Ringing in the ear- comes and goes
Sweaty palms
Spells of Anxiety
Spells of Burning sensation in face
Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep about every night- BIG ONE

Wife:
Dont 100 % feel herself yet
Spells of strange feelings( tingly feeling and hot feeling)
Constantly feeling fatigued- BIG ONE...Sleeps at night( Lucky)
Spells of Anxiety

I have searched the whole Web to get answers and their is a mix response of the time it will take to be almost 90-100 % recovered, if we will, and is these symptoms normal etc??

Really would like some positive inputs please...

Ps. Dr said all is fine with blood/liver etc., but had a test done for drugs and this was found small traces in my blood 14 + days after the last time used???

TEST
RESULT
FLAG
REFERENCE
UNIT

DRUG PROFILE DXC:

AMPHETAMINES

0 - 1000
ng/mL
CANNABIS (THC)

0 - 50
ng/mL
COCAINE

0 - 300
ng/mL
METHQUALONE (MANDRAX)

0 - 300
ng/mL
OPIATES

0 - 300
ng/mL
AMPHETAMINES INTERPRETATION
NEGATIVE

THC5 INTERPRETATION
NEGATIVE

BENZODIAZEPINE
NEGATIVE

< 200
ug/mL
COCAINE INTERPRETATION
NEGATIVE

METHQUALONE (MANDRAX) INTERPRETATION
NEGATIVE

OPIATES INTEPRETATION
NEGATIVE

It could be the neurotoxic MD-P2P Glycidate contaminant that the user G_Chem was recently writing about.
IMO, testing a sample the drug spectroscopically would provide you with more usable information than a blood test.
I hope you gave some left over for testing...

Hey Max,

So essentially MDMA made today, specifically Dutch product (which I'm assuming your new highly regarded supplier was getting) is very likely to contain at least a little of a neurotoxic impurity called acrylamide.

To be honest your case is the first I've seen of two people experiencing it off the same batch at the same time which only further solidifies my theory.

Your case especially with the tingling burning sensation is a hallmark of acrylamide toxicity, as well as fatigue and others. Acrylamide neurotoxicity affects the serotonin system among others as well.

I'm sorry I'm laying this all out in such a cold dry manner but I feel you must know the potential problem at hand as well as know many others are afflicted and we're doing everything we can to figure it out.

In the meantime I suggest looking through the MDMA recovery support threads. Lots of great information there.

And my regimen I suggest in a nutshell; eat whole organic healthy foods, exercise especially cardiovascular, omega 3's, and magnesium threonate. The best advice anyone can give and I've seen people recover following that simple advice, the advice is simple, following it.. not so much.

Where are you located in the world just curious?

-GC

Hi

No thats not good news....thanks for the input

Could it be caused by 1 pill as mentioned we shared the last time

Then another thing is it feels like we getting better every week...burning sensation would come and go...2 days away then back 1 day etc

I was under the impression our symptoms was due to sertonin depletion en reactors?

If its neurotoxicity does this mean we have permanent brain damage??? Read other forums that people had worse symptoms and said it takes 1- 2 years for almost recovery

Im a bit stressed now to be honest

We are in South Africa Durban

P.s Sorry for al the questions but you are well informed

Hey dude don?t worry about brain damage. If you?re getting better, there?s no reason to think that you won?t fully recover. Just try to relax as much as possible and live healthy. Tingling and burning sensations can be due to nerve issues, not necessarily problems in the brain but outside of it in the skull/neck area.

Last edited:
Add a sub-lingual methylcobalmin (methyl B12) to your routine as well as vitamin C. Both are very helpful.

I didn't mean to say the post above as in you'll never get better. More for you to understand what the cause may be as you asked. Everyone recovers from this condition trust me I've seen many come and go.

-GC

This is just a thought, but if you have a naturopath or alternative health physician in your area, you may want to ask about heavy metal testing. MELISA testing or hair testing are both options. Some of your symptoms sound a bit like mercury. That is a whole rabbit hole to go down, and some of the information out there is false, but it would not be a bad test to request. Maybe ask your doctor?

Symptoms-of-Mercury-poisoni.jpg

Hi All

The face burning sensation has been gone for a week now, sleeping still a bit hard, sweaty palms still and ringing ears

But im stuck again with something terrible that happened this morning some input please?

Not slept well, was up at 4 am to go to airport had a breakfast at airport at 05:30, drank my vitamins(high dose) which i always do every morning after eating

We were just up in the air about 6:30 and the following happened when i dossed of, woke up with this very strange feeling, just after that everything was blurry, bad flakes as i could even see the people infront of me, very bad cold sweat that my shirt was wet, and stomach feeling strange and a bit nauses...lasted about 10 minutes then went away and left me with an headache and mu gums/teeth were acking

Could this be the Vitamins or something to do with my recovery/LTC etc?

Please some input would be highly appreciated as i cant explain this.....first time this has happened in the last 4 months

Thanks