• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anyone had friends/family/parents who knew of your partners affair and DIDN'T tell?

97style

Greenlighter
In my case it was my GF cheating with my BFF and my Mom and some of my friends knew

How did you react when you found out? What was their " justification "??? Whats your relationship with them now??

My parents, friends and some other family knew of my affair and havent told my husband.

When my ex cheated, no one knew, I was the first to find out and talked to his brother who let me stay at his place for a while (we're friends). There were a few days when I wasn't 100% sure if he had slept with the girl of just flirting/nonstop texting/setting up cheating dates but not going through with them and one of our mutual friends said don't tell me that if he wanted to stay with me but I found out anyway. And whichever friend that was, I am sure he or she was just trying to give him some sort of advice but really what could have saved him from that. He had a couple friends to talk to but cheating is cheating!!!!
I honestly can't believe that no one would say anything. I guess people don't want to admit it. One of my friends admitted he slept with his other friend's girlfriend. I don't know his friend or his friend's girlfriend but I sided with his friend immediately and convinced my friend to admit to it.

One of my former friends knew. We don't talk anymore, he and his wife moved, he's terrified of me (and frankly, with fairly good reason because his inaction could have saved me a lot of hurt). I wouldn't do anything now, but when it was all fresh I was... not in a friendly place, shall we say and finding out a brother marine was aware of the situation and did nothing, god knows what my reaction would have been.