Coming off my first cycle, dieting issues, and thinking about going for number 2~

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Hello to all.

Its been awhile, I've been busy..

I dont know if my levels have returned, I plan on testing my bloods again in a week or two. I do feel beta still. My diet's been bad because of my busy schedule and I've gained some more fat than I'm comfortable with so I feel like I'll need to go on clen if my bloods results return normal.

What should I dose it at and for how long? (For those of you who have done clen)

I'm thinking 40mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, total of 8 weeks?

I want to go natural after getting off steroids and seeing how badly I've been training / eating now that I'm no longer enhanced.
I want to test a 12 week natty program, eating right and training right.
Is working 6 days a week too much? Also whats a good ratio for protein,carbs,fats? Ive been doing 50 - 30 - 20 respectively but after counting my calories this week I've realized I need to get one or two meals in.
What do you guys think of just filling up on shakes?? Most people are telling me I should eat real food but if the nutrients are there in the shake whats wrong with that?

Also does it REALLY matter what kind of protein I'm taking? I never take casein before I sleep because it makes me want to vomit.

Finally my last topic. If this 12 week program brings back some terrible results, I'm going to perform a second (and hopefully final ;D ) cycle.
My guy is saying to go
test e

eq

hgh

optional tren

but holy fuck thats way different from what he prescribed me for my first cycle.
What do my boys on here think for my second? I did 12 weeks test e at 250-300 a week and I believe my 6th and 7th week I took dbol as preworkout. Got great results. I want to try other compounds but if it isnt really much of a difference then I dont care. I currently only have anavar on hand and I would like to get rid of them.

the end.

Lol rule number one - it's never your last cycle. Ever.

I would personally never run clen that long with cumulative degenerative effects on heart tissue over a lifetime of use. Personally I keep it to 2-3 weeks a year total. It has a fantastic diuretic effect but the true BMR increase is fairly low.

As far as a second run - tren and growth? Lol maybe after another 5 years of hard training and eating. Try 400-500mg test with maybe an oral at the start or finish.

Mate I think you need to have a deep think about things. Like I said before you started cycle 1, you'll not keep everything you gain. So you're either going to be cycling off and on for a while, or you should just stop right now and stay natural as per part of your plan above.

Once you realise how much easier it is to gain on AAS, it becomes a lot harder to bother training and eating as well naturally. Which is part of the reason AAS are so highly addictive.

If you did do another cycle, simply repeat cycle 1. You gained a ton off 250mg. I don't see any evidence yet that you'd need to ramp up the doses.