• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Ketamine Thread Number "?" : Favorite roa,dose,setting?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hello guys, I was wondering what is your favorite roa when doing K,the dosage at which you enjoy it (I know everybodys body reacts differently at different doses but I'm just curious) and the setting as well. As I did not do ketamine in about 2 years, my tolerance is pretty low now and I IM about 250 mg to hole. After IM'ing I came to a conclusion that insufflating it is really a waste and IV'ing may bring me in the hole faster so I would be unable to get out the needle ( with other drugs I don't have a problem with the IV roa). My favorite setting is in a semi lit room, when is really dark outside, maybe with a few joints to smoke after I IM'd and I wait for the effect to kick in,with a lot of blankets and cozy pillows. I really like that is a psychedelic and dissociative too, it really revealed some knowledge to me about the univers,history,our dna etc. I was shocked. I do not consider it at all a drug that can be done in a social context the way I like to do it, as I look zombied out on the outside but on the inside I'm just floating through the universe,knowledge and time. I even considered trying mixing it with opiates ( at fair doses to avoid respiratory depression) what do you guys think about this mix? I think it would be a mental and psychical bliss too. So feel free to share some tips, experiences etc.

Has anyone tried any of the powder racemic stuff that's about?

I have a catch up planned with mates this month. We're meant to get a little sesh. No stimulants involved but have a choice of 'ultra pure racemic powder' or 'S-isomer', both have confirmed Wedinos results saying it's Ketamine.

Anyone tried either? @Tranced maybe you i wondered?

If not might have to just go with both. Been years since i've had quality ketamine. Surely tolerance has settled down by now.

I made a thread about weird experiences I was having with ketamine a while back in September I think. I was finding that the K I got would often produce NO hallucinations whatsoever but would give me the extremely unnerving sensation of watching the world remotely, true dissociation but it was the very same world that was in front me normally. My hands would feel operated as it remotely, I can only describe it as it I was watching tv where the real world was a channel and I had controllers that were linked to my body. It was shite.

I sent a sample off and it came back as ketamine so must of been one of the isomers, I’d guess at r isomer. Was not my cup of tea at all as I just felt removed from the world and unable to communicate with my girlfriend properly - she could tell when I was struggling and did well to help me through it by recognising I wasn’t having a good time. True nurse in her coming to the fore.

For me, I hated the shit and I LOVE ketamine. It’s a shame you just can’t tell the isomer from wedinos or other available tests. Although there was a slight difference in the taste it’s too subjective for me to give you pointers with that.

Hello guys, I was wondering what is your favorite roa when doing K,the dosage at which you enjoy it (I know everybodys body reacts differently at different doses but I'm just curious) and the setting as well. As I did not do ketamine in about 2 years, my tolerance is pretty low now and I IM about 250 mg to hole. After IM'ing I came to a conclusion that insufflating it is really a waste and IV'ing may bring me in the hole faster so I would be unable to get out the needle ( with other drugs I don't have a problem with the IV roa). My favorite setting is in a semi lit room, when is really dark outside, maybe with a few joints to smoke after I IM'd and I wait for the effect to kick in,with a lot of blankets and cozy pillows. I really like that is a psychedelic and dissociative too, it really revealed some knowledge to me about the univers,history,our dna etc. I was shocked. I do not consider it at all a drug that can be done in a social context the way I like to do it, as I look zombied out on the outside but on the inside I'm just floating through the universe,knowledge and time. I even considered trying mixing it with opiates ( at fair doses to avoid respiratory depression) what do you guys think about this mix? I think it would be a mental and psychical bliss too. So feel free to share some tips, experiences etc.
You sound like my kind of drug user!! Yes you’re right that mixing with opiates would indeed be fucking blissful BUT please, this is a recipe for a fucking disaster. You sound just like me in the place you find within ketamine’s hold - somewhere filled with infinte jewels of wisdom and beautific environments ever evolving in their complexity. The sheer pull that Ketamine has is enough for you to stop and really take a minute to think where YOU are in relation to it.

I can promise you that anything/everything I’ve learned from K has not been overly useful once i returned to the sober world where I reside. I discovered ‘secrets’ of the universe and sat outside of time enough that I felt I was in contact with the ‘machinery’ behind everyday reality. Even had a well thought out explanation of how ketamine can give us insights into the future which holds up today (I haven’t touched k for at least 5 weeks now, maybe more).

But mate, you’re at the point of thinking about using opiates and ketamine. That’s a serious combo. Really serious. It’s so so easy to forget how much of either drug you’ve taken and if you push it, which from the kind of user you come across as (no moral judgement whatsoever) I reckon you’ll be looking to push the limits. BOTH drugs have the effect of amnesia and also a false confidence in what you can then add on top plus K often has that “I was on the verge of knowing/seeing something truly incredible!” leading to another dose.

My advice would be don’t do it. Stick with ketamine and look at ways of drawing out the experience. If you are going to do it regardless, I can only suggest having only a safe amount of the opiate anywhere available to you while you’re under the influence so that it’s almost impossible for you to take too much. Safety plan, have numbers of friends that could help ready to hand, have a shot of naloxone available, that kind of thing.

But yeah, my advice, don’t mix opiates with ketamine- you’re not in hospital under the care of trained sober professionals. Stay safe brother.