• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

what if this is true heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the biggest scam humans ever invented to deal with their fears of death and impermanence is the scam of an immortal heaven and perfection.

"As above so below"

flol dude

life as ENDLESS DARK SECRETS what a way to live :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, it's generally considered appropriate to not just post links with nothing ... maybe summarize what the link is about and ask a question for discussion. I skimmed the article, lots of conjecture in there but interesting nonetheless. I'm not seeing how it relates to your thread title about "what if this is true heaven" though.

Hey man, it's generally considered appropriate to not just post links with nothing ... maybe summarize what the link is about and ask a question for discussion. I skimmed the article, lots of conjecture in there but interesting nonetheless. I'm not seeing how it relates to your thread title about "what if this is true heaven" though.

ever see the movie What Dreams May Come? like it's about an artist, and Heaven in the movie is this living breathing amorphous work of art :)

Edit: or like lucid dreaming I guess

Cosmic Trigger: I'm fine with death /or/ non-death, whatever happens happens :p

but I do think there are false/erroneous concepts of Heaven, for some people :( once time I tried to imagine Christian heaven and i imagined all the clouds and it just felt like I imagine Morphine is like :(

OP is a link without description, offering no platform for discussion.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.