• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine and huge black blood my boogers

Twotymes220

Greenlighter
Hello, my friend has been using high purity cocaine 90 % according to ez test. For 2 months straight Well Swim is using .5-1 gram a day and I blow my nose it?s always bloody and then there will be huge sticky snot with black and blood in it. Can someone please tell me what this!! I am getting nervous.

You should be nervous. You are fucking up your nose because you are doing too much cocaine.

Cocaine constricts blood vessels and by this method can cause parts of the delicate soft tissue in your nasal cavity to die, leading to scabbing, scarring, and bloody snot as you describe. If you do not stop using so much cocaine, and so often, you will end up with a perforated septum (a hole in the cartilage that separates your nostrils - you do not want this to happen).

Also, you are mixing up your pronouns, are we talking about your friend, yourself, or swimming? ;) You don't need to say SWIM here, it doesn't provide any legal protection anyway.

Sorry there's not really any other option than to slow down on the cocaine use..

You could start injecting it.. obviously not a preferred option for most..
You could start using it Rectally.. or stick to "freezes" putting it in your mouth etc..

And yes i'm serious. The point being.. You don't have to stop using cocaine (although you should because it's a money pit)
Just find a different method of usage other than your nose.

You also don't have to stop using your nose completely.. Just don't use it every single day maybe cycle from injecting/sniffing.
Take a break.. do it every other day etc.

^ Advising someone to start injecting is hardly advice in the spirit of harm reduction. :| A perforated septum is a bad outcome for sure, but there are many worse outcomes that you open the door to when you start injecting. This person's usage is (hopefully was) clearly already excessive enough that they need to cut down significantly. They really do not need to start injecting the stuff.

Yeah snorting coke can cause necrosis in your septum, just ask mine, it will literally rot a hole in it. Cocaine is pretty bad for you period, not just for your nose.

Thank you for feed back, the problem is in the past money was an issue so 3 day binges and I would be broke and never had a nose issue and I would go year or so with out it. Now since it is always near me and so much of it with money not an issue what so ever i keep brushing off the nose issues. From what I?m reading it?s not boogers at all but it is tissue that is scared then blown out. Because it takes awhile to get out since I?m guessing it?s deep in the sinus and it?s overloading the membranes and it?s so sensitive is what I am reading and it hurts bad when blowing it out. But once it?s out it?s followed by little nose bleed not dripping just you can see it in my nose.and then totally clear nose I?m wondering at this point if a doctor is necessary. It?s starting to effect me mentally 3 days of very little sleep followed by auditory hallucinations and then passing out is my life. then I wake up and first thing I do is a bump. I also take Valium daily from what I understand this is ok or better since cocaine can cause siezures, I don?t know if it is cause it is very pure that the damage to my nose is so bad. But does anyone signs of a deviated septum? What to look for? I?m trying to avoid doctor for obvious reasons. I appreciate the non judgmental responses.

I was in the same situation.
At one stage sniffing up to 20g of ketamine a week and for the last 10 years cocaine - always up the same nostril. It still didn't stop me when I had sinus infections and blowing out blood like clots. I have a hole in the middle and the cartilage is wasting away and is very thin.
The right nostril is almost collapsed and my nose now looks deformed :( I used to have a small perfect nose which fitted in with my facial features now I look like a completely different person.
Ive ridiculously started using the left nostril and make sure I use Neil med sinus rinse after. It took many many years to achieve this look- please I was in the same situation. Money was no issue , around me constantly . My job job relied on my confidence and looks and now I don't have either. Make sure you rinse after every couple of lines ( something I never done) maybe some vitamins e oil or coconut oil adapter?

SMOKE TEH BOOGERZ DUMASS

I'm going to chime in for emphasis.

In all seriousness - Stop doing cocaine for a while. A fucked up nose is such a pain in the ass. I hate only being able to breathe out of only one nostril and having a runny nose 24/7. I have to change pillowcases daily and I always wake up with boogers in my hair because it's long and it hurts to tie up all night. The fucked up part is I've put something up my nose once in the last 10 years. The damage was all done before in my teens and early 20s.

Same here, my nose is shot, and I'm in my twenties.

Coke ate my septum, meth finished the job.

i am not a regular intranasal cocaine user ? not judging; i?ve smoked thousands of dollars of it ? but every time i do i have blood in my snot the next day. like three lines one night without having snorted cocaine for months to years prior and i will see blood when i blow my nose the next day. cocaine is a destructive drug. if you use it, you?re fucking yourself up. use it a little to fuck yourself up a little. use it a lot to fuck yourself up a lot.

taking valium everyday is not ok. benzos are scary addictive. depending on how long you?ve been taking it at what dose, it?s also not ok to just stop.

It's possible that your chosen snorting device is also playing a part. A rolled up fresh pound note can be quite sharp against sof tissue.