Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms / 1.5g - First Time - The Beautiful Beginning Of a Long Adiction

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
Ah, the nastalgia. Nothing like reminiscing of the first trip I ever had. Probably the most magical too. If you?ve never had psychedelics, you should be warned beforehand that they really loose their power after repetitive use. You still trip dick, don?t get me wrong, but it?s not mind blowing after the first few times. Just, make sure you relish the first trips, because it?ll never happen again in this life. Another side affect though of tripping your first few times is a lot of people find themselves paranoid and dissociated in afterglow for months after a powerful trip. It?s harmless, if you don?t kill yourself. It never really goes away, but you learn to love the enlightenment of it all.

This trip was hardly earth shattering or traumatic, but it was still something special. It showed me that my mind isn?t just a fancy computer. That rather it?s infinite, and evolved to control everything around me. It started rather unexpectedly when an old shitty friend brought over some mushrooms out of nowhere. We had smoked weed before plenty of times, but I still thought mushrooms were dangerous, and was as hesitant as I was exited. We split 3 grams up (we may have weighed it), and waited.

He told me that you don?t fall out of world and go on crazy doctor who adventures, and that the I should just expect to smell colors. This never truly happen that night, but I definitely knew what he was talking about during the peak. The first effects I noticed were around an hour after taking them, when I felt extremely euphoric, and felt as if everything around me was slightly moving. The floor was slightly wavy, so I poked it a lot. Definitely blown away at this point.

I started tripping a lot harder than my friend had anticipated, so he told me to go to bed. Rather rightfully so. And I didn?t listen. He stayed for a while, and eventually left. Probably a bit exhausted with my constant reminders that I?m tripping balls. Once he left, the trip took an introspective turn I wasn?t expecting in the slightest.

I was playing video games on the internet, and was utterly useless to my teammates. The game looked amazing, but all and all, totally a dumb way to trip. Never since have I enjoyed the activity while tripping, unfortunately. The wires of the controller and headset would start to mesmerize me, to the point where I would play with them instead of the game. My stepdad came in when I was tangled in wires, and I froze like a deer in headlights. I don?t know what he thought was going on, but he promptly left the room. This was all before they knew of my adventures.

When I finally decide to go to bed, and figure out what in the shit just happened to my brain, I realize sleep isn?t gonna happen. I started talking to myself for what felt like hours, and in a way that didn?t make sense. Just string random verbs to unsuspecting nouns, and watching the fireworks. It felt like I was unwinding years of suppressed emotions faster than normal words could describe, and the nonsense I was spewing was a more efficient language. Occasionally I would play with my bedsheets, and possibly other thing around my room, just generally tripping the fuck out.

I didn?t realize the benefits of the trip for many months, and a few more trips. My personality definitely has changed a lot since that day, and I?d hope mostly for the better. This was a good introduction into the world of psychedelics. A world I?ve since spent far to much time in.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the first trips. My first trip was on mushrooms too, 1.75 grams was a peak experience that was like I woke up from a dream where the dream was my life, and I was the universe, I was everything... obviously. I've never been the same since. :)