• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

why so little action on this subforum? :(

what were you called on the old ac/s? - as presumably we would alll have known you - well those here 5-7 years or more - just interested not being stalky : )

what were you called on the old ac/s? - as presumably we would alll have known you - well those here 5-7 years or more - just interested not being stalky : )

I joined 2001 as mental-tessy, 2005/6 as tinrib.

Never quite managed to totally stop reading here, feels like habit more than anything...

Same here and every now and again i feel i can add something to the mix that is useful .

EADD has always seen times where peeps who post lots have gone: probably due to shit in their lives.
Others have no time, others have had an experience or 2 to not want to come back....

I've been through such things here.
I really miss those who have abandoned, not just here, but the whole of BL. Also missing those who have passed away... I am sure that this is another factor of others wish to take time out or quit for good.

Ebbs & flows...

Ebbs and flows

I love those words.

I'm on a flow of coming back to bluelight for about only the 4th time since getting clean, as I'm at at a crossroads and felt at home here.

Ebbs and flows

I love those words.

I'm on a flow of coming back to bluelight for about only the 4th time since getting clean, as I'm at at a crossroads and felt at home here.
To put it lightly = It's fuckin incredible to know of your presence my dearest dear!
<3 ~{^,^}~ <3

I've recently returned to reading semi-regularly after ignoring the forum for years.

I am surprised at the lack of activity nowadays :(

Is TheSpade still in existence?

Some people ie Me Just drop in and drop out and don't maintain a regular posting pattern. I hope that i'm not frowned upon for this, its just it works for me better this way.

BTW listening to Orange juice - Rip it up. I love Edwyen Collins. his production on the cribs - the New fellas album is so lo-fi

I've recently returned to reading semi-regularly after ignoring the forum for years.

I am surprised at the lack of activity nowadays :(

The Space stopped posting for a bet with some weedgie and never came back IIRC.

Was he ever?

Or was he but a whisper?

A dream?

A nightmare?

Or just some ginger cunt last heard of banging random gap year girls in Bangkok whilst off his tits on booze 'n' blues?

You decide...

:sus:

My god the spade! I’d forgotten all about him... what about parttimecrackhead?

I’ve not checked in for a while but hope all you are doing well - how are you Shamblez?

I am more than well, thankee kindlee, Jed :)

PTCH has been AWOL for quite some time now, sadly :(

All that aside, and apologies for belatedness, how's you, fella? What, if anything, could we do to help bring you back?

European laws and Faggit, I mean that reddish multi-purpose discussion website, destroyed EADD.

Does nobody meet from this website? Train/hire cars are really cheap these days. The last time I went to a meetup on this website was at Psycle in Nottingham. That must have been at least 10-12 years ago, maybe longer.

Lol, me too. Probably 12 years ago.

I remember I was on 2c-b, acid, speed and spliff and lost my mate and wound up walking around a locked park for hours. . .

There may not be much traffic on this subforum these days, but one thing I've noticed is that we're all getting on really well. There's no drama, no bitching, no falling out, no name calling (except for 'cunt' - which is merely a term of endearment). EADD is a pretty nice place to be at the moment, it's just a shame we've got fuck all to say... :D

I just returned here too f.u.b.a.r, I've been terorizing ,lol, the rest of the forums, but I really missed you funny bunch of cunts :D I gave up some time ago to start new threads as they were getting some activity for maybe a day or few hours and then they were going dead :(. So sup guys? how are all you doing? Everyone is good and safe?

THe bitchin stopped as there only seem to be 1/2 a dozen or so regular posters now some days only 5-10 new posts, compare that to 2-4 years ago when you could refresh every 5 minutes. The great drought of nov 2010 gave this place a kick up the ass and all those folks inc me have slowly slipped away, returning every now and again plus unmoderated groups are popular and often hilarious if you get a troll or two :)