European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

why so little action on this subforum? :(

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I really like a lot of you guys, mainly for your humour and the way you are concerned about each other and you help yourselves out and really put effort to make sure that somebody is safe if he dissapeared. Though, I did not had the pleasure to talk to you privately I read a lot of threads from here, and I really think this place has huge potential. I made a new account just to start being active here, to be part of this beautiful community. maybe we should gather some ideas to atract more posting, and all the guests that are here would be nice if they would join by registering and posting. as I observed usually there are 10x more guests than registered users here. mad respect for you guys, and I hope we can bring more life to this nice subforum. we europeans have a lot of junkies,psychonauts,ocasional users etc also not just the guys from the states or other parts of the world so let's unite and share our passion more.

Bud the euro one is the active one, us guys and gals from the States, Canada, etc. Have a borderline dead sub-forum.

To be honest, although I'm in the UK & I love EADD, I tend to post more elsewhere, not fussy where, just wherever I feel like I have a reply in me to a thread post, & when I log on, I tend to look at any threads I've posted in previously first, then 'what's new', & EADD posts don't frequent the first 'whats new' page much

I do go manually (ha) into EADD as well, but a lot of the threads concern substances that I have no interest in & I'm often the last poster in a thread for a while & I don't want to bore with reporting that I'm drinking what I always drink...again or nicking another shit joke from 'The Beano'

Also, to be fair, when I log on, it's to chill & not get down to serious bizness
I'm pretty shallow really, & jump straight on all the 'easy' word & talking about yourself threads because I don't have to think too hard (though sometimes even the word threads defeat me & I sneak off wordless, with my tail between my legs)

If I think I have reasonable advice or experience to help anyone asking for info or help, I will, but I know I certainly don't put in as much in as I take
(Also, on the rare occasions I've ill-advisedly started a thread, they're usually really shit ones that make me cringe the next day)

So, I confess that I do post more in the Lounge than here as there are more 'lightweight' threads there, they come up more on my first forum glance & I enjoy swimming in the shallow end a lot of the time when my off-line real life is mostly treading water & not being able to put my feet on the bottom

I really like a lot of you guys, mainly for your humour and the way you are concerned about each other and you help yourselves out and really put effort to make sure that somebody is safe if he dissapeared. Though, I did not had the pleasure to talk to you privately I read a lot of threads from here, and I really think this place has huge potential. I made a new account just to start being active here, to be part of this beautiful community. maybe we should gather some ideas to atract more posting, and all the guests that are here would be nice if they would join by registering and posting. as I observed usually there are 10x more guests than registered users here. mad respect for you guys, and I hope we can bring more life to this nice subforum. we europeans have a lot of junkies,psychonauts,ocasional users etc also not just the guys from the states or other parts of the world so let's unite and share our passion more.

Unfortunately this sub-forum has seen a reduction in traffic over the years, much like the rest of bluelight. This in part due to the rise of other forms of social media, and also possibly due to some drama that occurred and pushed a lot of people away which was kind of the icing on the cake.

Basically it can be summed up as more old posters stop posting, than new posters start posting. So we need more people like you to participate and start new threads/keep the flow going! :)

Unfortunately this sub-forum has seen a reduction in traffic over the years, much like the rest of bluelight. This in part due to the rise of other forms of social media, and also possibly due to some drama that occurred and pushed a lot of people away which was kind of the icing on the cake.

Basically it can be summed up as more old posters stop posting, than new posters start posting. So we need more people like you to participate and start new threads/keep the flow going! :)

This is absolutely spot on. Could use a further asdition of established members and that includes staff to come around and give noobs something to bounce off.

Care to cross post this in tl or is that the apoendix of bl and just a useless remnant of the evolutionary process.

Hmmm. Remnants.

I prefer this forum to Other Drugs tbh, there are some very cool people here. Some helpful people in OD too, but I encountered a bit of hostility there so fled to here %)

This is what happens when you use drugs.

People spiral downwards in to the underworld and end up getting locked up!
Robbing and raping grannies, importing and selling large quantities of class A's, murdering people you know the drift people warn you about 'it all started with just a spliff' and people can't post anymore on the forum :(.

This is what drugs do!

EADD has always seen times where peeps who post lots have gone: probably due to shit in their lives.
Others have no time, others have had an experience or 2 to not want to come back....

I've been through such things here.
I really miss those who have abandoned, not just here, but the whole of BL. Also missing those who have passed away... I am sure that this is another factor of others wish to take time out or quit for good.

Ebbs & flows...

I'm sorry to hear that so much old posters are gone... nowadays I am trying to bring a few of my friends here too. they share the same passion and knowledge but they are just some lazy ass cunts (lol as I read more and more on EADD I get used to your uk jargon with "mate","innit?","cunt","twat","arsewipes" :))) ). my best friend moved to uk 3 years ago and he did not make many friends there and I always suggested to him to come on here to meet some people and why not maybe meet in real life. I would enjoy meeting some of you guys in real life especially limpet_chicken and fubar :))) but I'm stuck for now in fucking eastern europe with my job and studies, but as I'm only 20 who knows maybe I will move to the uk some day.

I dont post much as i am caring for mum whose mobility is rapidly declining and working out with rest of the family what we need to do to keep her out of a aged care facility which may prove impossible as if she needs a full sling lift thats a two person job. The smaller lifter i can manage by myself np. So my focus is just elsewhere. I also put up a bit of creative writing on Facebook and the response i received was to say the least overwhelming including a message from a friend who has 2 published works who said she would happily show her publisher if i can write at that quality as well as a mate who was a senior editor at a major newspaper who will be happy to edit. So i have been putting a lot of energy into that. I also have a business venture cooking with some mates which is looking very promising but i cant say anything about that.
I try to pop in as time permits though.

As i suppose what you might call an old poster - one of the reasons i hardly post now is repetition, same subjects ,questions, information it becomes basically boring. Also this forum got a kick in the nads when the drought started in 2010 (was it really tat long ago) and probably 100+ people joined and now that cleared up lots of folk stopped posting.

As i suppose what you might call an old poster - one of the reasons i hardly post now is repetition, same subjects ,questions, information it becomes basically boring.

+1

I also do way less drugs and have done (and discussed) pretty much all the different drugs I wanted to do.

+1

I also do way less drugs and have done (and discussed) pretty much all the different drugs I wanted to do.

Mr.Mentes: if you have managed to discuss all of the different drugs you have done and wanted to do, in a measly 83 posts, then I propose that you sir, are a fuckin lightweight..!

;)

Last edited:
Mr.Mentes: if you have managed to discuss all of the different drugs you have done and wanted to do, in a measly 83 posts, then I propose that you sir, are a fuckin lightweight..!

;)

Lol ? current post count defo reflects my drug use nowadays.

Had around 4k posts on my old accounts