• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

fao cunts

Easy now I got GCSE woodwork and shit! Plus 200m swimming badge I ain't stupid yall

I failed needlework after sewing the thing I was making onto my school skirt by accident

I'd have been good at woodwork if girls were allowed to do it back in the olden days

I believe given the chance miss bus you would have produced a fine hatstand and at the very least a bookcase that even puff daddy would envy. Bout time we play to our strengths don't you think your grace?

I believe given the chance miss bus you would have produced a fine hatstand and at the very least a bookcase that even puff daddy would envy. Bout time we play to our strengths don't you think your grace?

I have a coat & hatstand (that I didn't make) & was given to me as a birthday present many years ago with the explanation 'cos you're so hat-stand'
Damn thing keeps over-balancing & falling over though due to too many hats & coats
I'd actually have been rubbish at woodwork, but I was very good at sawing & chopping wood (& probably still would be if the occasion arose)

I have a coat & hatstand (that I didn't make) & was given to me as a birthday present many years ago with the explanation 'cos you're so hat-stand'
Damn thing keeps over-balancing & falling over though due to too many hats & coats
I'd actually have been rubbish at woodwork, but I was very good at sawing & chopping wood (& probably still would be if the occasion arose)

Does it have a wingnut on the legs of the base? If so, it's probably missing the weights that went along with it. You could add or remove little disk weights that'd keep it steady depending on the weight of the coats etc. Not sure where you'd pick some up now as they're not really an every-day item.

Does it have a wingnut on the legs of the base? If so, it's probably missing the weights that went along with it. You could add or remove little disk weights that'd keep it steady depending on the weight of the coats etc. Not sure where you'd pick some up now as they're not really an every-day item.

No idea, but bless you for your hat/coat/bag/scarf stand (wonder why it falls over?) advice

It's just a tall wooden thing that would be fine if I treated it to a bit of physics instead of chucking stuff on it willy-nilly when I get through the door
It's only completely fallen over a couple of times - I usually manage to catch it as it teeters & in the grand scheme of things it's no biggie, but thanks for your hatstand tips :)

Raasyvibe said:
Managed a dry January, which was...well...fucking torture.
I've always thought that alcohol has to be one of the hardest drugs to quit--because you do have the dependence itself which is quite strong but on top of that you have society's truly built around its consumption. Great if you don't personally have a struggle with it but torture at every corner if you do.

The problem is, try to do something that doesn't involve alcohol with others. A cycle ride? A hike? A game of football? And when you're done, the first thing someone suggests is "Now lets go to the pub". Seems that you can't even enjoy a non-alcohol related activity, without someone adding alcohol somewhere to the equation.

The only way to get around this problem, is to find other friends who don't drink or take drugs.

Does such a thing even exist!?

I have the same problem everyone wants a pint or a drink and that?s not good with depression and I?m always the last one to go home when drinking