• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP 2dark2see

2dark2seesister

Greenlighter
Hi, I am the sister of 2dark2see (you can search her prior posts here). I wanted to post here because after she passed away we were able to learn that she posted on this site.

2dark2see passed away of accidental overdose in Sept 2017. Her toxicology report showed clonazepam, gabapentin, seroquel, and fentanyl in her system. It was ruled accidental. In her phone we found text messages from her to her drug dealer, she had been buying the mexican pills that she thought were oxycodone but instead have been lately being laced with fentanyl. From the best we can tell, she tried to get high one day and never woke up. The last communication she had with anyone on this earth was with her drug dealer.

She leaves behind may friends and family, including two sisters who miss her terribly.

The one thing I want to say to everyone is that she kept her addiction very secret from everyone, including her family, I think she feared what we would think of her. I can say as her sister I still would have loved her the same, and would have supported her in getting the help she needed. I would not have loved her less.

this is so very heartbreaking to read.

i'm so very sorry for your loss, and i hope you and the rest of your family are coping as well as can be expected.

i really have to give you my heartfelt thanks for informing us by posting this.

it is really terrible to read threads like this - members dying is by far the worst thing about our community - but it is also why we exist; to try to prevent such tragedies.

sometimes we worry about a member and have absolutely no way of knowing whether they are ok or not.

it hurts like hell to read this, but i am extremely grateful for letting us know.
so thank you - and my sincere condolences <3

Last edited:
It truly is awful losing a loved one to an overdose. My sister passed in 1995 from tranquilizers and alcohol and our family was never the same after that. It's something that you never really "get over" but just know that you're not alone. My heart goes out to you and your family. <3

My heart hurts for 2darktosee, and her loved ones. Thanks for posting, sister. As a a fellow Bob Dylan fan, obviously where her username came from, I'll learn from her story and stave off my knockin' on heaven's door much longer, hopefully.

I'm sorry for your loss. She deserved better.

Im so sorry love, its painful losing loved ones and having lost people I love both here and irl its a hard road to healing.

Reading the words of them here helps when I am wanting to have a connection so I hope her words here will give you comfort.

:(
She's up there in heaven kicking it with all of the brothers and sisters that we have lost here on bluelight. <3