• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

K hole after k hole, another IM dissociative alternative?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I binged for about 3 days with IM K, with 0 tolerance as I did not consume k for about 2 years since 3 days ago.I did 200-200+ mg every 2 and a half hours maybe 3 and I really enjoy k land but it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery expensive here. could dxm be extracted and im'd to achieve the same state? I really do not enjoy anymore as I did when I was 15 years old the dxm and 6 years have passed I really hated the itching and the bodyload.I like the psychedelic and disociative part of K egally,so some recomandations for holing with other substances?

If you're thinking about extracting DXM from cough medicine for injecting, I wouldn't think that would be very safe/clean. Other than that, I've got no idea on the safety of DXM regarding IM other than it seems to take quite the toll on the body/mind; it really exasperated my OTT weed smoking when I was 17 from just two experiences, and it's not something that should be taken on a regular basis.

There are other dissociatives that appear less immediately taxing, but we can't tell you what you can and can't take, so you're really going to have to do your own research. I will just warn you that some of the newer dissociatives can rapidly induce psychotic symptoms/delusions, and that if you're looking to do them on regular basis, dissociatives such as ketamine can be really hard on the bladder i.e can cause permanent, chronic problems.

I wouldn't even think about injecting an extract made from cough syrup. That just sounds too much like Krokodil.

What I don't understand is why, when you have ketamine prepared for IM you'd be thinking of anything else!!??!

amnesia, I don't have anymore k.I im'd 3gs in 2 nights alone.but it offered me so much knowledge, I enjoy it more than acid or anything that there is,not in a psychical way but psychological.but maybe I should stop, I only got out of rehab for tramadol 4 months ago.I don't want to invest anymore in as it's expensive, the k market here is low so the prices are high for k,and pcp or mxe don't exist in this place although is a big city. I know that there are other dissociatives, but at my disposition I have a)k b)dxm. that's why I asked it like that.

Just reading that made me feel ill, the memory of dxm to me is horrific.
You really like that stuff Mr/Mrs Morph?........

I'd rate it as the most filthy & dirty disso out there, burning skin & the feeling of ants crawling inside you, totally fucked up in a horrible way feeling like you lost your mind I guess is fun to some people.

(cough....cough 4-MeO-PCP ;))

amnesia, I don't have anymore k.I im'd 3gs in 2 nights alone.but it offered me so much knowledge, I enjoy it more than acid or anything that there is,not in a psychical way but psychological.but maybe I should stop, I only got out of rehab for tramadol 4 months ago.I don't want to invest anymore in as it's expensive, the k market here is low so the prices are high for k,and pcp or mxe don't exist in this place although is a big city. I know that there are other dissociatives, but at my disposition I have a)k b)dxm. that's why I asked it like that.

Fair do's mate, I'm only jealous cause I haven't had access to k for fucking years. And yep, my favourite of anything too ;-)

I hated dxm orally too, but I guessed maybe a different effect could be reached with other roa. yeah I know about 4-meo-pcp too but I really don't have any access to it, the dnm would be a solution but I'm not risking my rented place just for a few holes. @amnesia I did not do k since 2016 also, and this batch I think was mega pure,my dealer told me it was from dnm. no leftovers in the spoon,nothing,little little crystals, like the oldschool stuff.

I will get my salary in two days,maybe I will invest in one more g of k to reach for more knowledge.it really showed me stuff that if I would tell to people they would make me crazy but it revelead to me much more knowledge than acid,shrooms,2c-b,i,e etc. I think I feel in love, I'm so jealous I did not do it IM before I feel like I wasted in the past years all the k just by insuflating it.

I only have two experiences of K the first took place in a pub (where else;) A mate of mine had been given a g of pure powder and neither of us new much about it -tis was in 96/97 ish- So we went to the bogs did what i reckon was about 1/4 0f a g each up the hooter and by time i got back i was unable to sit on the bar stool, felt dizzy, and didn't like the effects at all. I said to Lex i needed to get out so managed to get to the beer garden where i sat head in hands about 2 inches above my beer and spent the next 1,2 2.5 hours (i dont know exactly) believeing the beer was my world the little bubbles , amber liqued, reflections. I was unable to move,could just about mumble and hated it - all i think was ...'and people pay to feel like this'. Well after how ever long we both went to a nearby park and lay down watching the clouds as we came down from the K . We both agreed it was the worst thing we had ever taken and vowed never to take again - the only reason we took that night was because there was nothing else to be had. We later found out we had probably taken too much especially as we didnt know what to expect.
Well about 2 weeks later sitting in his flat with not even a doobie in sight he brings out the baggie of K and being the fiends we were and stoopid we did another line each - was it fun was it fuck