L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What should I do if a guy makes you touch him while "asleep"

E

Elliescissorhands

So I was on visiting a friend with a group of friends who didn't live near us. We went there and came back but on the way back I tried to go to sleep. He thought I was asleep and started holding and rubbing my hand. I let him because he's a very touchy person, and is physically always touching people he just met. So I let him, while still pretending I was asleep. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his erect dick through his pants with his jacket covering his crotch. I didn't know what I should so I just pretended that I was asleep. He made me rub it by rubbing his hand on mine. I simply said to myself thats not what hes doing because hes a nice person. Then I had a pillow on my lap as it was a long drive and he hooked one finger on my bra. Then he released it and started sqeezing my inner thigh and went up until he brushed by my vagina. Then he stopped sqeezing and put both hands on my hand making me rub his dick through his pants. As time went by he tried to get his underwear off. He pushed my hand away and took his pants off and tried to take his underwear while he was doing this I was freakkong out. I was so scared and thinking please don't do it. I realized he couldn't take it off and I relaxed a bit. So he just made me rub it through his underwear. Until we got near the city when he was going to wake me up. He grab my hand and put it on his thigh and woke me up. I acted like nothing happened and so did he, he didn't even know I was awake. What should I do?

This happened under his coat in a car, I was scared that if I woke up he would force me to engage in more activities

I'm sorry but damn (and realize I'm a dude so...) when he started that hand on dick stuff, I would having slapped him as hard as I could and said, you stupid fucking SOB, just what tbe hell are you trying to pull. That way, clear message sent which means it'll never happen again, and everyone in the car is fully aware of his creepiness. This also puts everyone on full alert had he ever thought he could pull that shit with one of them. That's what I would do but that's just me. Hope you can work things out and not have this negatively affect you going forward. Good luck!

Sometimes people freeze when such sexual situations are forced upon you. thats ok, it doesnt mean you wanted or enjoyed it. You ust didnt know what to do or say. Just dont talk or hang with him anymore. report it to the police too

Sometimes people freeze when such sexual situations are forced upon you. thats ok, it doesnt mean you wanted or enjoyed it. You ust didnt know what to do or say. Just dont talk or hang with him anymore. report it to the police too

Just to perfectly clear here, I waz not implying in any way the OP "wanted or enjoyed" what happened to her. And I totally "get" the freezing up part. My reaction would have obviously been more physical/confrontational, hence why I mentioned right up front I was a dude. Again, I do wish you all the best OP!

This happened under his coat in a car, I was scared that if I woke up he would force me to engage in more activities

weird because the op was in a car- how is this dude who is hiding what he is doing on the sly from others in the car going to be able to force the op to do more sexual acts when she is awake being that the car is full of people?

all i'm saying is the logic of that doesn't make sense

It's quite possible that the passengers were aware of the situation but thought the op was okay with it.

I wish it was that easy... i haven'T touch someone in 5 years... once i touched a girl's thigh and other guys beat the shit out of me...

If you're sure he thought you were asleep it's sexual assault, if you're not sure maybe he knew you were awake.

Go to the police and stop hanging out with that guy. Also have your friends as witnesses to what happened. What happened to you is sexual assault, stay safe.

Um.. sounds really shady! I would avoid him at all costs since unfortunately he got what he wanted... he's more likely to try again, but next time-- maybe would want more?

Be careful. And next time, please don't pretend to sleep. Wake up and be like WTF are you doing? Not ok. Or you can pretend you're still sleeping but frail your hands right into his face and then GASP WAKE UP.OMG I'M SO SORRY. bwuahahaha

Don't be fooled by how "nice" this individual seems, he is dangerous and a sexual predator.

He is testing your and your peers boundaries and this behavior will escalate. You have been sexually assaulted and I'm extremely sorry. I strongly suggest speaking to a professional about this situation. There are numerous free options online and over the phone for assault victims. You are a human being and you have value to this world and I'm sure to lots of friends and family.

You may not feel like a victim, I never do either. I remove myself from the pain and it's almost like it happened to someone else. Shrugging things like this off my entire life led me to some brutally dark places emotionally and you do not deserve this. Once again, please speak to a professional if you can. You deserve a proper venue to process and heal.

Here is the information to a hotline to anonymously report sexual assault. https://www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline

Please listen to us and go to the police, for your safety and to keep anyone else out of harms way. Protect yourself and others.

If he is willing to do this to an adult just imagine if someone left him alone with a child or animals. There are too many what ifs.